“Small But Beautiful”
Review of Chihuly Collection

Chihuly Collection
More attraction details
Owner description: The Chihuly Collection presented by the Morean Arts Center is a stunning, permanent collection of world-renowned artist Dale Chihuly’s unique artwork in a magnificent 10,000 square foot gallery.
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I do not have a personal attraction to much of Chihuly's work (not my taste personally; I go for simpler designs), but you have to admire the artistry, design and workmanship that went into each piece. Be sure to see the movie first, near the ticket desk.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,740)

Reviewed September 29, 2013

beautiful glass work. limited number of exhibits but the millie fiore is gorgeous to see and should not be missed. worth the $15 admission price once.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

This exhibition is a must see when in St Petersburg, the film about the artists work is one of the best documentaries I have ever seen. The glass work itself is simply stunning and is exhibited beautifully. The guided tour was very informative.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

The Chihuly Collection was really beautiful. The detail and ideas behind his art is amazing. I have loved his work since I was in Vegas and was very excited to view this collection.

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

I love Chihuly. I've seen his installations in museums, as well as in natural settings, and I never cease to be amazed. His work always leaves me wanting more, but it is a beautiful collection regardless.