“TEA HEAVEN” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Infused Tea Company

Infused Tea Company
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Infused Tea Company specializes in premium loose leaf tea. We have over 100 varieties of tea that can be brought home for your own personal experience, or you can enjoy a pot or cup of tea here at the shop or on the go. Along with our tea we have a plethora of freshly baked goods including brownies, bread pudding, muffins, scones, and more! We have complimentary wireless for our customers and great indoor and outdoor atmosphere to appeal to all ages.We are downtown St Pete's Tea Destination!
Galion
“TEA HEAVEN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

The tea selection is mindblowing! I have never in my life seen so many different kinds. I had a spot of Apricot tea and lunch of Veggie Quiche and fruit. It was all quite yummy. Then I bought some bags of tea for my mum. She will enjoy

Visited July 2013
Raymond R, Owner at Infused Tea Company, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Thank you for the great review! Our teas and wonderful customer support has allowed us to win the local publication's Best of the Bay, Best Tea Shop three years running now. We are glad you enjoyed your visit and hoped your mother enjoyed her teas!

AL
“This Place is AWESOME!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

As an avid tea drinker, this is a must stop. Hot tea, cold tea, and any flavor, type you can imagine. You can get a pot of tea and plug in or get a cup to go. I also bought some loose tea that I had never tried to take home. The staff will work with you to find what you like or would like to try. Have to go back.

Visited July 2013
Thank you for the awesome review! We pride ourselves with great products and try to have a wealth of knowledge. I hope you enjoyed the loose leaf you have brought home. And we look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town!
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great Selection of Teas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Quaint little tea shop. A wide variety of tea blends. Staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. Quiet place to read or share a cup of tea with a friend.

Visited July 2013
Thanks for the response! It's always nice to see that our locals can always have a spot that they can rely on to escape and relax for a little while. See you again soon!
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Speaking for my Kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

OK, I love this place for my kids. I have a teenager, 16. He and his friends love this place. I've been here with him and his girlfriend and they dragged me in. They come here all of the time and drink tea, have pastries and play games and talk and socialize. What a great place for them downtown. Great tea options and coffee. They got me some tea for my Birthday. He is on a budget, it was a nice gift. It is a rare thing for a concept to appeal to an age group like this, but he and his high school friends love to go here, they are not your typical kids, they are theater kids. I love that this place exists.

Visited May 2013
We appreciate the wonderful response. We like to think we are a little escape for the upcoming generation. It is a place for them to have fun, relax or even study but not have to deal with the pressures of being under 21. Every Friday and Saturday night we look for the small groups of kids to grab some tea and hang out!
Locust Dale, Virginia
“What a very pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

I'm not big on hot tea, so my daughter helped me pick out an iced tea which was a blck tea blend--outstanding.

The biggest treat was the quiche! I tried the Quiche Lorraine which qualified as the best I've had in the US---

Very friendly and well informed staff--highly recommend

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the wonderful review. Our quiche is definitely our most popular food option. It is also nice to see that you were willing to give tea a try. With so many different selections, we normally feel we can find at least one blend for everyone! Hope to see you again next time!