“Tea lovers Paradise”

Infused Tea Company
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Infused Tea Company specializes in premium loose leaf tea. We have over 100 varieties of tea that can be brought home for your own personal experience, or you can enjoy a pot or cup of tea here at the shop or on the go. Along with our tea we have a plethora of freshly baked goods including brownies, bread pudding, muffins, scones, and more! We have complimentary wireless for our customers and great indoor and outdoor atmosphere to appeal to all ages.We are downtown St Pete's Tea Destination!
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Nice employee who helped me select a flavor for my tea purchase. She suggested I try it with a single serving before I buy which I did. There are rows of large tins they let you smell to get the aroma. She also explained health benifits with different teas.

Raymond R, Owner at Infused Tea Company, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

We appreciate the review and love that we were able to help you decide on something great! Knowledge of the tea is almost as important as the constituents making up the blends, and it can be fun knowing all the little secrets about the teas. Look forward ti seeing you again!

There are newer reviews for Infused Tea Company

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Took a tea break from sightseeing. The quiche looked great. The variety of teas are amazing. Check out the tea infused oatmeal!

Raymond R, Owner at Infused Tea Company, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Thank you for the great support. Our food mainstays are our quiche and oatmeal! Definitely worth a try if you haven't yet. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Great tea. I've stopped buying loose tea from Teavana in the mall, because the tea here is just as good or better, and at a much better price. I've had almost every drink on the menu, it's all wonderful. Great place to get holiday gifts. When my husband and I are bored and can't think of what to do we drive down to Beach, take a walk in the park, and get some tea.

Raymond R, Owner at Infused Tea Company, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Thanks for the great feedback. We love to hear about all patronage! Next time you and your husband are downtown getting some tea, try sharing a bottomless pot and playing some of our games. It can make for a great, relaxing night! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

we went couple hours early to buy tickets to ghost tour so we could go eat dinner.when we went in they were to guys behind counter and one guy was waiting on two guys that were together.the other guy looks at myself my boyfriend didnt ask us if we needed anything.walked away started washing out tea pots..finally after about seems l;ike good ten minutes the guy that was waiting on the other customers looked at me and said he be right with me and was.but i shouldnt had to wait when they were no one else in line but me........didnt think it was right

1  Thank penny s
Raymond R, Owner at Infused Tea Company, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We always want to hear about all experiences. I am sorry for your experience, this is not usual of our staff and it is their responsibility to assist you, our customer, as quickly as possible. We hope you will be willing to give us another try again in the future and we will not let you down!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Love all the choices and the ambience. The staff is helpful in making selections. Also like the tea drinking accessories for sale as well as the bulk tea.

Raymond R, Owner at Infused Tea Company, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Thank you for the review. We love to hear it when a customer experiences what we strive for, great service, great tea and a great atmosphere. Looking forward to seeing you again.