“Rainy Saturday brunch”

Cassis American Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
Cassis American Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 935 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 2nd avenue north and beach drive
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Our group of seven arrived a few minutes late for our mid-morning reservation and were seated immediately. Our waiter arrived promptly, took our beverage order and returned with delicious "complementary" mini- muffins, followed with our beverages.
The waiter noting we were a group obviously intent on visiting with one another, was patient with us and allowed us to set the pace in ordering and was attentive to the vast differences in the individual diners at the table. He was attentive to details and tolerant of our requests.
The menu was fairly standard breakfast/brunch, but the food that arrived at the table surprised us in its presentation and uniqueness of standard breakfast fare.
Good food, old friends and time to enjoy is hard to beat.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

met a friend here for lunch. It was perfect. I had the crab cake BLT and added an extra order of onion rings. It was perfect. I had the cucumber lime drink Endless Summer, it was delightful

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Their specialty cocktails are wonderful and I loved my spinach and mixed berries salad. The cuban rueben was delicious too. The desserts looked great so maybe next time!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

As someone who can't have gluten, I get really excited when a bakery has options for me, and labels them. The macroons are great. As is the flourless cake. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Lordy, lordy.. I love their scallops at Cassis. I no longer eat meat, but when I did, I loved their steaks too.. the owner is great and there almost all of the time. Also, make sure you go next door for gellato while you are at it!