“Grouper Taco & Onion Rings”

Cassis American Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
Cassis American Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 893 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: French, American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 2nd avenue north and beach drive
Bradenton, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Grouper Taco & Onion Rings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

The grouper taco and the onion rings were fantastic. The onion rings weren't greasy and they were nice and crisp. My husband had the Maytag Blue Cheese Steak, which was prime rib and caramelized onions on a hoagie roll. The service was fast and friendly.

Tampa, Florida, United States
“Oh My Omelettes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

My wife and I had breakfast here during a recent trip to St Pete and we had some amazing omelettes! I had the Chorizo, Tomato & Cheddar Omelet and my wife had the Asparagus Egg White Omelet with goat cheese and smoked salmon. Both were incredibly fresh and tasty. We typically don't splurge for breakfast as we are usually traveling with our boys, but this was a special occasion. The service was excellent too and we got coffees to go for our nice walk along the Bay.

TAMPA
“Wonderful place to eat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

My husband and I went here after returning from Paris the previous week. I have to say, it was wonderful! We had the Kobe Beef Sliders as an appetizer. The blue cheese on the sliders was delicious! For dinner I had the Croque Monsieur, which is the Croque Madame without the egg on top. It was a little different than in Paris, having a lot more ham inside, but it was still quite yummy! For dessert we shared the Warm Chocolate Cake with raspberry sorbet. It was a very small portion, which our waiter notified us it would be, but it tasted amazing! The staff at the restaurant was attentive and friendly and I can't wait to return here!

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Always good, always reliable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

One of the friendliest places in downtown waterfront St. Pete with an always interesting and good menu --and always fantastic service!

Visited April 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Reminded me of when we lived in Paris”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

Located in the trendy upscale downtown St. Pete area. We enjoyed meals here 3 times on 2 visits to Florida, lunches and dinners. The decor is very French, and the outdoor seating is nice.

Large selection of cocktails & champagne drinks. Several authentic French selections as well as local foods. Good desserts ( they own an adjacent bakery ) LOVED the Nicoise salad!

Service was good. Prices a little high.

• Visited May 2013