“I wish I could eat this way every day!!”
Review of Leafy Green Cafe

Leafy Green Cafe
Ranked #45 of 902 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Leafy Greens Cafe is a five-star Raw Vegan Cafe. Our food is completely gluten free, Non-GMO and predominantly organic. We have been voted one of the top 30 restaurants in Central Florida and were voted top vegetarian by Best of the Bay.
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“I wish I could eat this way every day!!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I understand why people who are not vegetarians or vegans might complain about this kind of food. Take me to a steak house and I'm going to complain too. Yes it costs more, but look what you're getting! I tried to go raw vegan, but, the pizza crusts, breads, spreads, sauces, and cheeses are expensive to make. It's also very time consuming to make things like the pizza crusts and the raw onion bread, they have to be dehydrated. I don't understand the complaints about the lettuce being used for the tacos because they describe everything on the menu and you know you're getting a lettuce leaf before ordering. I got the Zucchini Spaghetti. They start out their description of this dish by saying it's extraordinary. IT IS!!! The marinara, the marinated veggies, the pine nut parmesan, layer on top of layer of deliciousness. You'll be able to see from my picture (I got takeout) that the portion was huge. I also got the Tuscan Pizza.........OMG!!!!
I took a bite and it was so delicious I ate a whole slice before I remembered to take a pic. Don't go when it's busy. Call in your order ahead of time. There are ways around the possible lengthy wait time. I drove from Homosassa Springs for this food.....it was worth the trip.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank msabu56

Tucson, Arizona
“Good Raw Vegan Place”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

We sat outside. The inside was very small and the patio is on the sidewalk which was "OK". I had a raw burger. It was quite tasty, but a bit overpriced. My girlfriend has a garden salad. It was loaded with "leafy greens" but not much else. Good yet could've had a bit more to it.

Saint Petersburg
“Great Vegan”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Want to explore vegan with familiar names like tacos, burgers, except it's all vegan, raw, and fresh... try it.

1 Thank BOBBY1964_1
New Port Richey, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Vegan Cuisine”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I've ordered a soup( Thai curry), a sandwich (the real deal) and a treat (lava cake). The atmosphere, people that work there and food were amazing. This small cozy cafe is high quality. I recommend this place to everyone. My best bud and I discovered this place while on a Saturday Art Walk.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank swtko
Memphis, Tenn.
“yum”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We loved everything about it. One of us ordered the Thai curry soup, but one taste and the other two had to have a cup of their own. My wife had the zucchini spaghetti with marinara, I got the tacos, and we traded back and forth. Every bite of every dish was an explosion of freshness in my mouth. You might say, "that's what raw vegan is, fool!" Well, it doesn't have to be over the top delicious, and this was. Service was A+, and waitperson brought out the soup recipe for us to record. No Soup Nazi here! We didn't have room for dessert, but waitperson brought out samples of their pizza crust for us to try. Bravo, Leafy Greens Cafe.

• Visited May 2013