“Loved Luna!”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I rarely enjoy hotel restaurants but Luna proved to be the exception. I dined there for dinner my first night, had room service the 2nd night and had breakfast there prior to checkout. I simply did not feel the need to go elsewhere since the food and service were so outstanding. I also noticed many locals from the adjacent corporate park enjoying happy hour there which is always a good sign. This is a restaurant I would go to regardless of where it was located.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Good service and wine selection. Homemade soup was lovely. the vegetarian options was not worth the price as it was bland and un inventive and lacked protein. Something with quinoa or tofu would have worked

Reviewed February 18, 2014

It was so great food. Their Valentine's day package was served perfectly and all food was delicious up to the dessert!! Service was great and staffs were nice and considerate. They gave us a table more than we expected It was so great food. Their Valentine's day package was served perfectly and all food was delicious up to the dessert!! We asked them to transfer us to a little more private setting but they gave us more than what we expected, it was a great experience. I will recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

We were staying at the Hilton and decided to check out Luna. So glad we did! The service was great and the food was even better! We were tucked away in a nice little booth that was quite private and quiet. The filet mignon melted like butter in my mouth. The lobster and crab fettuccine was superb. The dessert... omg, the Creme Brûlée Cheesecake was like nothing I've ever had. Amazing!!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Food is very good. Good pancakes and sausage for breakfast. Nice bar atmosphere. Good burgers, pizzas and drinks. My daughter loves the mints : )