Tripadvisor

Review of Oak & Stone

Oak & Stone
Ranked #72 of 1,028 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

prices arent too bad for downtown bar food. slow service when busy. nice to sit outside in good weather.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (121)

Reviewed January 16, 2020

Tasty burger but the wings were HUGE and very delicious. I believe the wings are placed in a brine prior to roasting! Very delicious!

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for dinner our first night in town. We were promptly seated, and we both commented about the awesome vibe and decor of the restaurant.

I ordered the chicken tacos and my husband got a pizza. If I had know the tacos came with corn tortillas, I probably would have gotten something else. But my husband really enjoyed his pizza.

Although my husband and I are not beer drinks, we were impressed by the restaurant’s huge beer selection.

Overall, our server was very pleasant and helpful and the food was good.

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

Food was exceptional- and love the concept of charging for brews by the pour/ounce- gives you great flexibility to try the many delicious varieties without breaking the bank

Reviewed January 6, 2020

We stopped by just for a quick cocktail and ate the most delicious pizza and the ahi tuna was superb. This is a great place to have good food, loads of beer taps and a casual night to just enjoy friends.

Date of visit: December 2019