“HUGE nontraditional cuban sandwich. Best cuban I ever ate.”
Review of Simply Delicious

Simply Delicious
Ranked #208 of 931 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Hidden gem with giant and delicious cuban sandwiches (although not a traditional inch thin cuban). These sandwiches are huge. The negative reviews here are probably competitors because when I was in law school in St Pete I ate probably a cuban once a week for three years and never had a bad experience. Meatloaf subs are also killer. Find this place; ask the locals.

2  Thank Jason H

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Place is a little do but don't let it fool ya. The food is excellent and the portions are large. The staff is rude but who cares, it's a dump and its only take out...

1  Thank Torregrm
Reviewed October 28, 2012

My husband and I happened to stop for lunch at Simply Delicious we were in the area shopping. We both agree that it is one of the best eating places in the St. Petersburg area. We eat out a lot and we give this place two thumbs up! The atmosphere is amazing. I urge you to go there.....you won't be sorry!

2  Thank Gailsun
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Great food, great staff, great ambiance. Had a Reuben on marble rye, to die for, with onion straws-the horsey dipping sauce for the straws was yummy! It's just a fun place to eat, fashioned after a NY city diner/deli.

1  Thank gulfportgal1956
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My boyfriend and I went here for dinner last week. To put it simply the atmosphere, the service and the food were all EXCELLENT!!! What a great addition to the neighborhood. Service was fast and friendly, everyone that we encountered that worked there seemed to enjoy their job and were more than happy to answer any questions we had. Everything is FRESH and made inhouse, the bread...awesome, the cheesecake...out of this world. The portions are large so we took a slice of Orange Dreamsicle Cheesecake home for later...WOW, we wished we had gotten more. After one bite of the cheesecake my boyfriend decided that he wanted that cake for his birthday. So of course I called and ordered one. His birthday was yesterday and just let me say that the entire thing was gone in no time and I bet that the cheesecake sales go up. Everyone wanted to know where that cake had come from...it was a huge hit...several times it was said that it was the "best cheesecake they had ever had". Way to go Simply Delicious...you made the party a hit. We will be back again and again and I will recommend it as a great place to everyone I know, not just for the dessert, because the food is fantastic as well!!!

3  Thank HotelManager10700