Tripadvisor
St. Petersburg

“THE Gelato Place in town”

Paciugo Gelato & Caffe
Ranked #2 of 37 Dessert in St. Petersburg
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Paciugo serves authentic Italian Gelato which is made fresh daily on site. They offer 36 flavors including 6 - 8 options that are dairy free and plant based. Paciugo also serves coffee, cappuccino, latte, cold brew coffee and nitro cold brew coffee. Open 7 days a week and located on beautiful Beach Drive in downtown St. Petersburg we are happy to add to your culinary experience. CLOSED Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's DAY. We cater gelato in Tampa Bay for weddings, business events, parties. Call us today to inquire.
Reviewed October 28, 2019

I can't walk by this place without dropping in for even just a small cup of gelato. And when I have time, the coffee is pretty good , too! Great gelato flavors, creamy and consistently delicious! Yummy!

Date of visit: September 2019
Debbie S, Owner at Paciugo Gelato & Caffe, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review Paciugo Gelato St Pete! That means a lot to us and we appreciate your time and words. We are so pleased that you enjoy out gelato.

Write a reviewReviews (791)

Reviewed October 8, 2019 via mobile

By far best gelato I’ve ever had. I’ve been eaten it in Italy and this is better. Everyone there is always friendly and helpful. Super clean too.

Date of visit: October 2019
Debbie S, Owner at Paciugo Gelato & Caffe, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2019

Thank you so very, very much!! We really appreciate your comments. We are ao pleased you enjoyed your gelato and service.

Reviewed September 24, 2019 via mobile

After reading their hype on the website, I was looking forward to some real gelato. This was disappointing. It was icy and meh.

Date of visit: September 2019
Debbie S, Owner at Paciugo Gelato & Caffe, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2019

I'm terribly sorry your gelato was icy. I'd really like to know when you went and what flavor you had so this won't happen again! We pride ourselves on fresh, creamy gelato.

Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

The banana pudding flavour was good I would recommend if you like banana. The Mediterranean Sea salt Caramel was very tasty as-well as the peanut butter. They had a very big selection of flavours!

Date of visit: September 2019
Debbie S, Owner at Paciugo Gelato & Caffe, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2019

Thank you for the great review of Paciugo. We are so pleased you enjoyed your gelato selections..

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

I used to go here all the time when my mom worked very close. I appreciate that they serve dairy free options, as one of my very close friends has a dairy allergy (They’re coconut based). This always will be a good place to go if you want some wonderful gelato!

Date of visit: September 2019

We so appreciate your kind words and that you have come to visit Paciugo. We do offer the coconut based dairy free options but please note that we also offer 5-6 water based sorbets as well. Enjoy!