“Best gelato ever!!!”

Ranked #1 of 29 Dessert in St. Petersburg
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 26, 2014

We decided to check out the Sundial in St. Petersburg before the ball game and happened upon Paciugo. We decided to try it even though we hadn't had dinner yet. Am I ever glad we did. The gelato is made fresh on site every day and the flavours were incredible. I had a small with three different kinds and they were all delicious. I looked up other locations in the U.S. to see where I can find one closer to home lol. Yummy!

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Their dark chocolate gelato is enough to make you swoon. Oh my... is it ever good. I had a small with 3 flavors, banana flambe, coffee and the dark chocolate. Next time I would just get all dark chocolate. I don't remember what my husband had - I didn't care. I was too busy having a quiet moment with the little cup of gelato.

We visited for the first time on a Saturday night in August. There was a line out the door - the place was packed. No where to sit, and too hot to sit outside! I think we would have enjoyed it more if it hadn't been so crowded, but hey - when gelato is this good you can hardly complain about the crowd! The price actually seemed reasonable, considering the high quality. Would definitely return, but maybe not on a Saturday night.

1  Thank EdensMom3
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I've been to Italy and used trip advisor to help me find some great meals. Of course, that search included Italian ice cream. Paciugo rivals the best that Italy has to offer. If your ever in St. Petersburg and you don't stop at Paciugo. It's your lost.

1  Thank Mike T
Reviewed August 21, 2014

We had gelato after dinner and waited in a 15 minute line. The gelato was worth the wait!! There were a number of great flavors but my favorite is hazelnut. The small cup will not be enough!!

1  Thank ckamlet
Reviewed August 17, 2014

With so many great flavors to choose from, I could barely make up my mind. The sea salt caramel was delicious, as was the cake batter, but my hands down favorite was the violet flavor. You will not be disappointed in any flavor you decide on, so make sure you stop by if you are in the area.