New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Paciugo

Paciugo
Ranked #1 of 31 Dessert in St. Petersburg
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Wish I lived nearer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Better yet, wish I lived in an apartment above this gelato shop! Everyone eating gelato, in shop, seemed to have the same impression. Stunningly delicious.

• Korean first
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Only Gelato! (I mean it's fabulous, but...)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Paciugo has been the top rated restaurant in St Pete on Trip Advisor for a long time! But it's only dessert! Gelato and coffee... nothing else. Definitely head there for dessert, but you'll have to go somewhere else for your meal.

1 Thank NewFloridaMom
Atlanta, Georgia
“As good as the Italians make!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Hands down the BEST gelato I have eaten since our trip to Italy. The pistachio was amazing! Flavor, consistency, and choices make this shop a MUST when in this area of Florida.

Yorktown, Virginia
“OMG”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We went to this place today because of the reviews on TripAdvisor and my daughter had a hankering for ice cream. Last year we were in Europe for 5 weeks and she got gelato almost every single day so she is a gelato connoisseur. This place was awesome. There were so many flavors to choose from and the staff were very accommodating in giving out samples. Everything looked so good. We got 2 medium gelatos which gave us 8 flavors to pick. We got coconut, extra dark chocolate, chocolate with chocolate chip, wild berry, wedding cake, chocolate crunch swirl (all excellent) and cookies and milk (just OK). The flavors were all intense and the texture smooth and thick. Best gelato we've had in America. Will definitely hit this place many more times in future visits to the area.

Visited June 2014
Tampa
“Loved the gelato!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Well, I'm not sure if this is considered a restaurant, but I'll rate it anyway!

We LOVED this place... They have the best gelato I've ever tasted! You've got to try the violet flavored gelato.. it tastes like violet candies from the 60's!

I chose the medium sized cup, and I was able to add four flavors, cleverly scooped into the cup next to each other. I had violet (of course)... chocolate chip mint (LOVED IT!), panacotta, and pistachio. All were amazing, and I can't wait to go back and try more flavors.

• 3 of 5 stars