“As good as the Italians make!”
Review of Paciugo

Paciugo
Ranked #1 of 27 Dessert in St. Petersburg
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Atlanta, Georgia
“As good as the Italians make!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Hands down the BEST gelato I have eaten since our trip to Italy. The pistachio was amazing! Flavor, consistency, and choices make this shop a MUST when in this area of Florida.

• Visited June 2014

• Korean first
Yorktown, Virginia
“OMG”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We went to this place today because of the reviews on TripAdvisor and my daughter had a hankering for ice cream. Last year we were in Europe for 5 weeks and she got gelato almost every single day so she is a gelato connoisseur. This place was awesome. There were so many flavors to choose from and the staff were very accommodating in giving out samples. Everything looked so good. We got 2 medium gelatos which gave us 8 flavors to pick. We got coconut, extra dark chocolate, chocolate with chocolate chip, wild berry, wedding cake, chocolate crunch swirl (all excellent) and cookies and milk (just OK). The flavors were all intense and the texture smooth and thick. Best gelato we've had in America. Will definitely hit this place many more times in future visits to the area.

Visited June 2014
Tampa
“Loved the gelato!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Well, I'm not sure if this is considered a restaurant, but I'll rate it anyway!

We LOVED this place... They have the best gelato I've ever tasted! You've got to try the violet flavored gelato.. it tastes like violet candies from the 60's!

I chose the medium sized cup, and I was able to add four flavors, cleverly scooped into the cup next to each other. I had violet (of course)... chocolate chip mint (LOVED IT!), panacotta, and pistachio. All were amazing, and I can't wait to go back and try more flavors.

• Visited June 2014
Clearwater
“Best Gelato EVER!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

OMG this was the best gelato I have ever had!! It was such a great deal and able to get three different flavors. The staff was great letting me try whatever I wanted before purchasing. I had the Stracciatella, Salted Caramel, and the Mint Chip, I would go back every day if I lived near. Great patio seating as well.

• Visited May 2014
Crystal River, Florida
“Really Good Gelato”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Paciugo is located in a downtown area by hotels and an outdoor restaurant. We had to thread our way through the restaurant to find the front door. Gelato has many flavors and I like to sample as many as I can. Don't think I have a favorite they're all yummy.
I first tried gelato in Tucson, AZ and I still think there's is the best in the country.

• Visited May 2014