“Real Italian Gelato”

Dining options: Late Night
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Real Italian Gelato”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Delicious Italian gelato without traveling to Italy. This place is the best. Whenever we are in St. Pete, we make a point to stop in.

Visited August 2013

• Korean first
Tampa, FL
“Best Gelato in St. Pete”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is my favorite gelato place in St. Pete and it's right on Beach Dr. so the views are great! The flavors change so I always get several flavors in one cup.

• Visited October 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Consistently great”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

What else can be said about this dependable gelato spot in St Petersburg. I like the sea salt caramel, baccio and the banana flambé It is all good though. The kids like the milkshakes. This is a must for any friends we have in town.

West Palm Beach, Florida
“It can't be gelato!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This is not a restaurant. It is mainly a gelato place and what a place! Over 30 different flavors made fresh daily and each is distinctive and amazing.

You can get muffins, Danish and cakes; coffee, tea, shakes and latte. But no one goes there for those items. Even if you have been to Italy and had the best of the best, this will beat it. Hard to resist and most don't. We saw many repeat visitors each day of our trip as we too returned.

The staff is willing to give you all the samples you want and you will want to taste many flavors. Don't miss this. It is a trip!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank PalmDebbie
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Simply The Best............”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

No kidding, I love ice cream and have tasted it all over the world, I have even tried making it myself I love it so much.

This place is just heaven, thank god I only stayed 3 days in St Pete's otherwise my taste buds would have gone crazy.

Forget ice cream in Sicily said to be the best in the world, this place is scruummmyyy.

Home made and wow what a selection what a choice. The setting is great, out side table or inside if preferred, words simply fail me how much I loved this place and only $5 for four flavours in a cup

Enjoy my fellow ice cream junkies x x x

• Visited September 2013