“Must go in St. Pete”

Ranked #1 of 28 Dessert in St. Petersburg
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Oh so delicious! Even with a small cup you can get up to 3 flavors. Italian Wedding Cake, Violet, and Coconut. Have to fit in another visit before my trip ends.

1  Thank ParkerChick

Reviewed February 14, 2013

A travel reviewer at our B&B said he'd spent $9 here and not been able to finish his dessert. But we went after dinner at Cafe Sab (where they do not serve desserts). We were offered samples but went directly for a small (me) and medium (hubby) cup of deliciousness. I had pistachio and coconut--you can have three flavors. The small cup was, by the time the gelato was heaped up, not so small and reasonable at about $4. My husband's medium was actually too large but he forced himself ;-) By all means, save room after dinner and have your dessert here!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Fun and unique which is what we were looking for. Very friendly and encouraged sampling all you wanted . Wish we could go back but we live a thousand miles away. A native st. Petersburg friend took us there. She said we HAD to go there. Glad we did.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

This is simply a great place for gelato. The service is great, product is wonderful, you'll love it! Read some of the other reviews - EVERYONE loves this place. This is one stop you won't want to miss while visiting St. Pete's. We both liked the three flavor selection. The staff will help you with samples.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

My family and I have been to Italy and tasted authentic gelato. We've had a hard time finding anywhere in the states that tastes similar.

On our recent trip to St. Petersburg we found Paciugo and oh.my.gosh it's amazing. I am NOT exaggerating when I admit during out trip we ate gelato here 6 days in a row. The staff actually became familiar with us and treated us so nice. One staff member in particular who was there for 4 of our nights was extremely helpful and sweet.

My favorite combo: regular waffle cone with raspberry, banana, chocolate chocolate chip and waffle caramel chip.

We were so bummed on our last night we googled their other locations only to find there is one in Minnesota. YES!!!!! My addiction shall continue........ :)