“Delicious”

Dining options: Late Night
Illinois
“Delicious”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Fun and unique which is what we were looking for. Very friendly and encouraged sampling all you wanted . Wish we could go back but we live a thousand miles away. A native st. Petersburg friend took us there. She said we HAD to go there. Glad we did.

• Korean first
Baraga, Michigan
“Just go!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

This is simply a great place for gelato. The service is great, product is wonderful, you'll love it! Read some of the other reviews - EVERYONE loves this place. This is one stop you won't want to miss while visiting St. Pete's. We both liked the three flavor selection. The staff will help you with samples.

Delano, Minnesota
“Officially addicted.... for real”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

My family and I have been to Italy and tasted authentic gelato. We've had a hard time finding anywhere in the states that tastes similar.

On our recent trip to St. Petersburg we found Paciugo and oh.my.gosh it's amazing. I am NOT exaggerating when I admit during out trip we ate gelato here 6 days in a row. The staff actually became familiar with us and treated us so nice. One staff member in particular who was there for 4 of our nights was extremely helpful and sweet.

My favorite combo: regular waffle cone with raspberry, banana, chocolate chocolate chip and waffle caramel chip.

We were so bummed on our last night we googled their other locations only to find there is one in Minnesota. YES!!!!! My addiction shall continue........ :)

• Visited February 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“Best gelato outside of Italy”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

OMG! When my parents heard I was going to St. Petersburg the first thing they told me was to make sure I get the gelato here. They were not kidding. Delicious! Remember that episode of Everybody Loves Raymond when they are in Italy and every time they take a bite of food their eyes roll to the back of their heads? Try the gelato here and you will have an idea about why people talk about the food in Italy. So far Ameretto is my favorite flavor. This is a don't miss while in town.

Milwaukee
“So many choices...”
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

While visiting my sister in St. Petersburg, I checked Trip Advisor to see the most recommended places to eat. When Paciugo came up first, I suggested that we have a gelato lunch. The hardest part was choosing three flavors, but being encouraged to sample by the friendly staff, I decided on sea salt carmel, mint chocolate chip, and a rich dark chocolate. I liked the combination of my choices, and the gelato was very creamy with intense flavors. The minimum order is three scoops (any flavors) for $4.10. Three scoops sounds like a lot, but they are small and probably equal a good size scoop of ice cream. I can see why Paciugo is rated #1. What isn't there to like about well-made gelato served by friendly people?