“Best Ice Cream Shop in Florida”
Review of Paciugo

Paciugo
Ranked #1 of 28 Dessert in St. Petersburg
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tavistock, United Kingdom
“Best Ice Cream Shop in Florida”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

We've eaten a lot of good ice cream in Florida, but this is the best by a distance. Why? They can cater to adult and children, plus it's incredibly fresh with modern and traditional tastes catered for. Trust me you'll love it. Try a tiramisu with a shot of espresso blended with cream on top, awesome,,,,

• Visited December 2012

• Korean first
Sarasota, Florida
“#1 for a reason.”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

You definitely have to add this to your list of places to visit when in St. Pete. The selection is large and the portion size is great in terms of value. I get a few flavors when I go and try to mix it up each time.

I wish they had more seating room though since it was packed (as to be expected) but that's fine because it's nice to walk around the area and burn off those calories too.

• Visited July 2012
tampa,fl
“u wont regret it”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I love this place.I haven't found anyone who dosn't. so many choices. great atmosphere. try it...u will love it

• Visited October 2012
naples, fl
“Went back again and again”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I am lactose-intolerant, but that is not a problem here. They had six flavors of sorbet and it was wonderful! I had lemon, chocolate, raspberry, mixed berry and the strawberry balsamic vinegar. (Sorry. I'm not fond of mango anywhere.) The servers were great and the portions were generous. I wish I could have tried the gelato, but the sorbets were absolutely worth repeating.

• Visited November 2012
West Orange, New Jersey
“Our server was great!!!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

The gelato here is delicious!!! The server was soooo helpful he let us sample as many as we wanted!!! Great place!!!