“u wont regret it” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Paciugo

Paciugo
Ranked #1 of 28 Dessert in St. Petersburg
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
tampa,fl
“u wont regret it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

I love this place.I haven't found anyone who dosn't. so many choices. great atmosphere. try it...u will love it

• Visited October 2012

• Korean first
naples, fl
“Went back again and again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

I am lactose-intolerant, but that is not a problem here. They had six flavors of sorbet and it was wonderful! I had lemon, chocolate, raspberry, mixed berry and the strawberry balsamic vinegar. (Sorry. I'm not fond of mango anywhere.) The servers were great and the portions were generous. I wish I could have tried the gelato, but the sorbets were absolutely worth repeating.

• Visited November 2012
West Orange, New Jersey
“Our server was great!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

The gelato here is delicious!!! The server was soooo helpful he let us sample as many as we wanted!!! Great place!!!

Orlando, Florida
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

My wife and I dropped by this place after dinner tonight and it was very nice. We were shocked at the amount of gelato they gave us for the price. And the fact that they allow you to choose multiple flavors in one cup was nice. You won't be disappointed. We tried 4 flavors in a large cup and they were all delicious and we spent less than 6 dollars.

• Visited November 2012
Florida
“Creamy Gelato followed by Triple Shot Latte”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

Yummmmmy! This was my first time visiting Paciugo's and I will definitely be back! They have 2 rows of gelato flavors and I chose a small cup of coconut gelato with was delectable! Two large scoops come in the small cup for $4.00. My friend thoroughly enjoyed her cup of black cherry swirl with bailey's.
Being a coffee lover, I also had a large cafe latte with 3 shots of espresso afterwards. The next time I go, I want to try either: Affogato with 3 scoops of gelato melting in espresso; or an Espresso Shake: gelato blended with espresso.
The staff is attentive, quick, and very accommodating. Especially, Marien - what a beautiful soul who came here from Egypt.
The inside seating is very comfortable and plentiful as is the outside seating overlooking the park and bay. Nighttime would be spectacular here!

• Visited October 2012