Hotel Indigo St Petersburg Downtown North
$152
Staybridge.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast(St. Petersburg)(Great Value!)
$97
La Quinta
$188
$167
  • Pool
$174
  • Breakfast included
$132
The Inn on Third(St. Petersburg)(Great Value!)
$94
$228
$178
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsaveda productsst peterooms are smalllobby baran older buildinglocation is greatquaint hotelvalet parkingbed was very comfortablehardwood floorsrays gametropicana fielddali museumdowntownpetersburgwaterfrontflorida
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Love the atomsphere, bar, and cafe. The room is small and the bathroom smaller, but the decorating is great. The room was clean, the service was good, and the price was reasonable. Perfect for a quick weekend get-a-away. We would definitely stay there again. Temperature in the room was perfect and the bed comfortable. The hallways were a like an "Alice and Wonderland" maze (especially after happy hour).

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nthomas177
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I stayed tat the hotel indigo for a week for business purposes. Nomonisha at the fron desk is an asset to the company and went above and beyond for our gruop. The rooms were small but nice and clean, beds were extremely comfortable. I would have put an excellent rating but the bathrooms are very tiny and the shower floor was very old. It could use new tile and grout as it was flaking up and apperaed dingy. I would definitely stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Rooms small, bathroom even smaller, pool area has about 6 chairs, no pool towels available, staff offered special deal and didn't deliver, restaurant in lobby with no privacy, bar prices high, won't stay here again.

Room Tip: If you still go do not get a room near the front desk. They turn the lobby TV on around 6:30 AM and blast it. Then the front desk staff talk really loud. We couldn't sleep. I asked nicely to tone it down but was told that's just the way it is. I like to sleep later then 6am on my getaway weekends.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PattiDiLouie
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I would like to go into further detail regarding the complete unprofessionalism of the General Manager, however, I would really like to give a shout out to her staff. I am unsure how this GM has such a great staff, when she seems to care less about her guests and group business, but she does. Nominisha at the front desk was amazing! She was beyond friendly and considerate, and seemed to really care about the hotel and guests. The housekeeping staff was very nice, as well, especially Joyce who went out of her way to chat with us briefly. It is customer service like this, that will keep guests coming back...even with a GM that prefers to hide in her office and not deal with guest requests. The rooms were very bright and nicely appointed. The rooms were clean, however, in the corners of the cloests were some cobwebs on the piping, although it seems like a touch area to keep clean. The evening bartender was nice, and the patio had a nice ambiance. There was very limited parking and kind of tight, but it was free, unlike the other hotels in the area which was nice. I have worked for IHG for 3 years, and consider this one of the nicer Hotel Indigos that I have seen. Thank you to Nominisha and Joyce for going above and beyond, and knowing the true definition of guest service! (Maybe they could teach their boss...)

Room Tip: Lots of stairs in the hallways, if you have a lot of luggage, small children, or a hard time walking, be sure to ask for a first floor.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I needed a room in St. Pete last minute, and was able to book a room here the same day I left - for a very reasonable rate. I was delighted with the quaint hotel (it's a very old hotel, remodeled to resemble a South Beach-esque boutique hotel, at least that's what it reminded me of.) Service was friendly and professional. My room was perfect for me. The bed was very comfortable, shower was fine as well. Since I basically arrived, changed and went out - and left the next morning, I didn't have a chance to check out what else the hotel had to offer (the bar/cafe looked very inviting and had a delicious-looking menu.) The location was perfect - walking distance to Bay Walk and a 5 minute drive to the Dali Museum and Pier. I'll definitely be back the next time my travels take me to St. Pete!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo