$148
Hilton.com
$177
$157
Hilton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast(St. Petersburg)(Great Value!)
$87
$163
$144
HotelIndigo.com
$208
$159
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

$117
$163
$144
Hollander Hotel(St. Petersburg)
$110
All reviewstexas roadhouseva hospitalpancake makermagnifying mirrorwalmart parking lotbay pinesfront deskusb portsorange waterrooms were spotlesslarge tvjohns passshower floorpool was heatedwithin mileswalk in showerpillow cases
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

We went to St. Petersburg during our roundtrip in Florida to relax. Slept there for 4 days and it was absolutely perfect. The rooms were spotless, spacious and comfortable. Every day, when we came back after a nice day at the beach, the room was tidied up and clean again. The free breakfast came in handy and was good enough for a couple of days. We went to three different beaches during our stay and the hotel provided a shuttle service to all of them, including pickup at the end. The best thing about this hotel must be the staff. Everybody made sure we had everything we needed for a nice stay. Jacob and Tony gave us advice about which beaches to visit and brought us there. Jacob also recommended a nice place to go for dinner in the city and gave us some other tips. What else can we want? I would recommend this place to everyone who wants to visit St. Petersburg and it's beaches.

Patrick and Denise

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rick B
seminolegm, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites St. Petersburg - Madeira Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2017

Rick B, thank you so much for the glowing review! We are so thrilled to hear how much we exceeded your expectations. Tony and Jacob will also be so happy to read your kind words. We hope you'll visit us again soon!

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Its a brand new hotel, all around and inside shines by cleanliness, best beds and pillows, excellent location stay for all Tampa Bay area, and the staff is realy superb !!
Thanks to Parker at front desk and realy lovely and helpfull Christy at the breakfast, really knwolable who helped us with our planing with local tour and activities, good for HOLIDAY INN to have such an efficient excellent employee !!
Room's maitenance and cleaning was excellent too
We hope to come again

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ehud N
seminolegm, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites St. Petersburg - Madeira Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Thank you so much for the great review and kind words! Parker and Christy will be so happy to read your review. We hope you'll visit us again soon.

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

This hotel to us wasn't a hotel it was our home. We checked in on September 1st due to a plumbing flood in our home. I have really bad anxiety and my home is my bubble...I was terrified having to stay outside of my comfort zone, especially since it was going to 3 to 4 weeks. We checked out on October 1st so it ended up being the full 4 weeks! The 1st night was fine a few little details with our room that we worked out with no problem. Our first breakfast with Christy and Alina was awesome they were more than helpful even with my 3 1/2 year old who he now calls his best friends. During the few days dealing with the hurricane preparations was stressful for me to say the least, however Brittany and Molly along with a few others made me feel extremely confident that we were in the right place to ride out Irma. I greatly appreciated them allowing the guests as well as myself and my mom to help anywhere we could. It was amaxing how we all came together like a family to make sure we were ready. The girls in house keeping such as Jantrice, Janea, Bri & Donna were absolutely amazing. Jantrice and Janea go above and beyond to make sure you're happy!! My son is pretty rambunctious and wants to know what's going on any and everywhere. We had only ever stayed in a hotel for 2 nights so this was like a new playground for him and several employees were so great with him which really helped my anxiety greatly Jody and Cat up front were so nice showing him some cool stuff and Christy and Alina letting him help wipe tables or put the salt and pepper away he had such a blast he nonstop talks about all of his best friends and keeps saying when are we going home to the hotel. I don't think there is an employee there that doesn't know Tristan's name. Everyone at this hotel is awesome. We will miss seeing them everyday! Another person I must mention is Eileen she made a point to talk to people including me to make sure everything was good and if we needed anything to let her know! I can't thank everyone enough for unknowingly making the hotel my 2nd bubble where I felt safe. A thousand times thank you! I'm sorry for my babbling I just hope I didn't miss anyone's names. We sincerely treasure you all and to your families that were there to help they were amazing as well I'm sorry I don't have all of their names but we will forever remember your hospitality!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
seminolegm, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites St. Petersburg - Madeira Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2017

Thank you so much Aili!! We miss you, Tristian, and your mom so much! You really did become like a family to us. We're so happy we could be here for you during such a stressful time with first your home and then hurricane Irma. The staff will all be so happy to hear you mentioned their names. Please come back and visit anytime! We're so thankful for great guests like yourself.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

My wife and I live in Madeira Beach approx 2 miles away from this hotel. We pass by it many days going to and from our home at the beach, to things we do during our daily routine. What we never thought was that we would soon be staying there during a very critical time in our are a few weeks ago due to Hurricane Irma. As many know, the storm was going to hit the east coast, then it changed direction and came to our west coast. During all this crazy confusion and hecticness, we lost power to our condo and searched everywhere for a place to stay that had power. After a few days of searching, we tried the Holiday Inn Express and Suites again and finally got in. When we arrived we saw complete mayhem at every turn as far as the enormous amount of ppl everywhere. People scared, children screaming and crying, everyone worried if they would return to a still standing home or complete ruble? Amongst all of the craziness was some of the greatest, nicest, polite, understanding, peaceful, smiling representatives of this hotel! While I stood there to check in, I must have watched the phone ringing over a hundred times with people from every walk looking for a room and shelter. These front desk reps handled the phones and the continuing revolving door of people like true pros for the few days we were blessed to stay there, and all with a genuine big smile! There wasn't anything they wouldn't try to help you with from someone needing a bottle of water, to a bag of chips and some coloring books for the screaming confused children, to the amazing staff that was working around the clock at times cleaning rooms! Some of the Diamond staff I'd like to put out there after watching them in constant action, was the hotel manager who's name unfortunately escapes me? She was an attractive younger lady with med to long brown hair, who was orchestrating everyone like a true great manager does, along with her was two other great guy's named Rick and Mike who just never stopped helping people. I think I heard that Rick had just started working there and if I may say, he is a true credit to your hotel and a keeper! You'd never know he just started there, he was a true professional at all time! Also was one of the housekeeping personnel named Christy! This lady was keeping all the children and adults acting like children all calm by doing whatever she could to make them feel comfortable and relaxed, all while cleaning up after everyone, and there was a lot of cleaning up! She never stopped and did it all with a true smile! Lastly, some people may drive right by this hotel and miss out on a true great experience. The staff is amazing, the hotel is brand spanking new, and just a minute from the beach, and I might add that they have a few really great restaurants within walking distance not to mention a Super Walmart for whatever you may need, just steps away! Try them out, you will not be disappointed!!

Steve

Room Tip: I think they have floors for pets if needed, so it's great if you are traveling with a pet, but they have separate rooms and floors if not!
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
seminolegm, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites St. Petersburg - Madeira Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Wow! Thank you so much for the amazing review and such kind words! Our entire staff is so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay during such a stressful time. We're so glad we could be here for you. Our staff takes great pride in our hotel so we truly value your feedback. We hope you'll come visit us again under better circumstances!

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

Excellent service all around! From keeping our room clean to the complimentary breakfast to the front desk help! Jody was awesome and very professional, definitely had everything under control..she and Alina always had a smile on their faces from the time we'd leave to when we'd come bak..O and Jody definitely helped us navigate around the beaches and restaurants! Thank you! See you next year!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
seminolegm, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites St. Petersburg - Madeira Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. Jody and Alina will be so excited to read your kind words. We hope you will visit us again soon!