“Always good service”
Review of PoFolks

PoFolks
Ranked #52 of 935 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American
Description: Located in St. Petersburg, PoFolks has a huge menu that includes seafood, grilled items, sandwiches, salads, appetizers, and dee-serts! We also have over 20 homestyle vegetable choices available everyday!
Reviewed December 31, 2013

This is a place Where I can count on good food and reliably good service. I have so often wished this place did breakfast too!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Enjoyed it very much,the food,servers and atmosphere.Wish we had one in our area Volusia county Fla.We had one in Orlando years ago.Miss this kind of resturant and very reasonable prices.

1  Thank SandraDavenport
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

It had been a long time since I had been to a pofolks. All the ones in or close to Indiana have closed. The place was very clean. And our server KELEY was the best one we had at any stop on our vacation. Only disappointment was that they don't serve the drinks out of mason jars like they did when I was a kid. Server said because too many were stolen or broken. But the service and the QUAILTY of the food surpassed our expectations. There were eight people in our party and all of us felt the same. Thank you pofolks and especially KELEY. For a great dining experience. At an affordable price. Hope I spelled her name right. Ask for her to serve you. You wont be disappointed.

1  Thank CRCx2
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My 90 year old Mom likes to eat there. We enjoyed everything we had but the fish and chips were the best. They use cod and a light breading and it turned out to be one of the best fish and chips I ever had. Waitress was great and attentive and the prices were wonderful.

1  Thank steve a
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Well I am a fan of Po Folks and I have been for years! I wanted to take my boyfriend and his kids to check it out for the first time. We live over 30 minutes away from this location and it was well worth the trip. We had read a review about a server named Paul and how aweseome he was before we arrived. We did not even request him but we were luckily seated in his section. Hands down he gave the best table service ever! He lived up to his previous review and then some! He was all smiles, very polite, served ladies first, he was very very attentive, and not a rude bone in his body. We loved it and my boyfriend and his kids had a great first experience. Thanks Paul for being so good at what you do!!! Kudos to the kitchen as well.....awesome food!