TripAdvisor
St. Petersburg
Post
Inbox
Search

“Absolutely great!!!!! Thank you!!!!!”
Review of Parkshore Grill

Parkshore Grill
Reserve a Table
Sat, 12/14
8:00 PM
Ranked #6 of 1,110 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Contemporary American restaurant focusing on the finest ingredients. Proteins are free range, natural, free of GMOs and antibiotics. Seafood is sustainably caught or farmed. Located on Beach Drive across the street from Straub Park overlooking the Vinoy Yacht Basin.
Reviewed September 3, 2019

Had a great dinner at the Parkshore Grill last Saturday night. Reservation honored with a friendly welcome. Nice cocktail & wine selection. Delicious start with crisp Calamari, and the Heirloom Tomato & Burrata Salad. Very pleased with the Crabcakes, and Jumbo Shrimp dinners. Our service from Bastien was friendly and attentive. Just right. Nice energy and ambiance too.
We moved to St. Pete recently, and are very happy we found the Parkshore. Thanks!
Cheers!!! ------ Ken

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,450)

Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

Location is beautiful. Great for people and dog watching. George our long time server is so attentive to detail and the food is fabulous. Looking forward to our next visit.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 27, 2019

The Parkshore has been on my list of places to dine for some time for when we venture from north county to St Petersburg for an event/museum/concert etc especially when going to the MFA across the street. At lunch they feature 3/$20...choice of salad; choice of ten or so entrees/plus a featured desert. The Ceasar salad was loaded with fresh parmesan cheeee. My mashed potatoes were real and had the perfect consistency and the gravy was pan made not from a can or package in my opinion. My husband had a flavorful steak bowl. Our friends enjoyed salmon with capers on angel pasta. Our server was attentive and pleasant.

Reviewed August 26, 2019

I can't say there was anything spectacular about the food; there was nothing bad, but nothing to swoon over. I ordered the pork chop medium rare and it was more like medium well, but my mistake was MY mistake and that was switching out the brussell sprouts for spinach. It was good, but the seasonings didn't go all that well with the pork chop. (Not their fault - I should have stuck to the menu) The sweet potato puree was kind of like baby food and smeared all over the plate. I wish I had 86'd that. The scalloped potatoes my BF ordered with his steak were really good, and I suppose the steak must have been good because he ate every crumb. But the server, Kait, was the highlight of the evening! She was efficient, played along with our sense of humor, and discreetly brought over a little piece of cake with a candle in it for his birthday so as to honor it without embarrassing him. She made the whole experience an outstanding one, despite the just OK food. Great atmosphere, too, and prices were reasonable. So in all, a good experience.

Reviewed August 23, 2019 via mobile

Went here for a business event and they were able to reserve they back room for the event the food was fantastic and the atmosphere and decor is great! Highly recommend for date night, events and even business!

1  Thank Justbnreal