“Good food and good service”
Review of Parkshore Grill

Parkshore Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Parkshore Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Scenic view, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Contemporary American restaurant focusing on the finest ingredients. Proteins are free range, natural, free of GMOs and antibiotics. Seafood is sustainably caught or farmed. Located on Beach Drive across the street from Straub Park overlooking the Vinoy Yacht Basin.
“Good food and good service”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We were out strolling while staying at the Vinoy hotel is St Petersburg. We came across the Parkshore Grill and decided to give it a try. Smart move if you like great service, outdoor seating with a nice view, good food, and reasonable prices. Plenty of healthy choices on the menu as well.

Visited February 2014

West Hartford, Connecticut, United States
“Stellar visit. Salads and panini. Iced tea, too. ”
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Just the light lunch we needed. Roast chicken and delicious salad. Relaxed yet attentive service. Lovely time with friends.

Indian Rocks Beach, Florida
“Loud and so so food”
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Although I wanted to love this restaurant, I just didn't. For my birthday my family took me there and unfortunately we were seated right next to a very loud open kitchen. The waitress was attentive, but our meals were reminiscent of the 50's or 60's when I ate out with my parents. Definitely an old school place. My cobia was dry with some weird sauce. Risotto was horrible and gummy. The special grouper for the evening first came out raw and then overcooked. My husband's steak was good and cooked perfectly. For the price, I would not return. You can get the same quality for half the price almost anywhere

Visited February 2014
Tampa, Florida
“Very nice”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We dined here recently following a business meeting with the Chef planning the menu for the upcoming 2014 St. Pete Wine Weekend and enjoyed ourselves.

Visited January 2014
Sarasota, Florida
“Great location, food and service”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My wife and I really like walking the St Pete bayfront and stopping in one of the many restaurants for lunch. We did that last week with a couple seeking warmth away from Ohio, and had a great time. We have been to Parkshore before, and had an equally good visit this time. My wife and I both had the "picnic" special for lunch, a small salad, a main course selected from 5 or 6, and a small desert, very good value for $16. The couple with us had the same deal, one with the grilled Portobello, and one with crabcake. The crabcake was the only disappointment, just one average size cake, while the other 3 were nice size portions. We got there just before noon, which was lucky as the restaurant was completely full. They do have very nice outdoor seating, but that day it was just a bit cool so that doubtless filled up the inside seating.

Visited January 2014