“Perfect place for lunch”
Review of Parkshore Grill

Parkshore Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Parkshore Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Contemporary American restaurant focusing on the finest ingredients. Proteins are free range, natural, free of GMOs and antibiotics. Seafood is sustainably caught or farmed. Located on Beach Drive across the street from Straub Park overlooking the Vinoy Yacht Basin.
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The atmosphere of this restaurant is fantastic. The food is great as well. I had a shrimp salad which was wonderful. The staff is very friendly. I'd eat here again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,229)

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I moved from a large city so finding a quality restaurant in a small resort town i thought would be a real challenge.

Not so, I am happy to say! Most of the time service is great and food is always excellent - well prepared, lovely to see and the fish is fresh. I have sampled most all on the menu and as have constantly been pleased!

Beyond my expectation!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

You'll love the crab and avocado salad! I also enjoy the Parkshore salad. Friends enjoy the picnics. Very good service, too.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

When I am in the Tampa Bay area (about half the year) I meet monthly, for dinner, with a group of guys who live about 100 miles apart. For years we rotated venues, but we eventually settled on Parkshore Grill in St. Petersburg as our permanent meeting place, partly because it was centrally located for the group, but mostly because we always enjoyed the experience. We have been going there every month now for about 3 years, and we have never been disappointed. The menu is extensive enough that we don't get bored, and the food preparation is always outstanding. The wait staff are professional; they don't hover over us, but they always seem to magically appear when needed. Because i like the place, I have recommended it as a gathering place for other groups, including college classmates in the area and business associates, and everyone who has patronized the place at my suggestion has thanked me and given the place excellent reviews.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Friends found this place and took us on a recent visit to the area. Sat outside on a beautiful night and enjoyed the food and the city. We all had something different to eat so that we could share and it was all fabulous!! Definitely plan to go again next time we are in town!