“Best so far”
Review of Parkshore Grill

Parkshore Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Parkshore Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Description: Contemporary American restaurant focusing on the finest ingredients. Proteins are free range, natural, free of GMOs and antibiotics. Seafood is sustainably caught or farmed. Located on Beach Drive across the street from Straub Park overlooking the Vinoy Yacht Basin.
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We have been spending a week in St Petersburg , every night we try a different restaurant on beach ave which is close to the hotel we are staying and so far Parkshore grill is the best.
My carpaccio was nice, not overloaded with stuffs, Wellington was cooked perfectly and the asparagus were great too, my husband's steak was as ordered, fries were okay, not hot enough but it is honestly hard to get fries hot when eating outside, too far from kitchen
Service was good, no problem , I like it when the water is served with a slice of lemon, it is a details but a important one.
Would recommend the place, will go back again

Write a ReviewReviews (1,151)

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Four of us went out to eat and we all loved the food and service. I had the beef Wellington and it was delicious. Two in the group had scallops and they loved it. On had the hotpot and said it was ver good. I would go back.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I went here with my wife last night. Food and wine were excellent, even for me I could not complain. Will definitely go back here again.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I love dining outside overlooking the park and lovely downtown marina. Make reservations then let the great valet staff take car the car. Pet friendly outdoor dining. The decor inside is lovely as is the bar area replete with a mini wall fountain.

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Went there Saturday night for dinner. Atmosphere was laid back, steaks were excellent, and Brian our waiter did an outstanding job.