“Good steak here!”
Review of Parkshore Grill

Parkshore Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Parkshore Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Contemporary American restaurant focusing on the finest ingredients. Proteins are free range, natural, free of GMOs and antibiotics. Seafood is sustainably caught or farmed. Located on Beach Drive across the street from Straub Park overlooking the Vinoy Yacht Basin.
Parrish, Florida
“Good steak here!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you are going at a busy time you need a reservation here. The steaks here are very good and are grass fed. The crab and avocado salad with mango is on of my favorites. What I love about this place is that they really try to use fresh local ingredients and everything is cooked to order as it should be! Parkshore is good for every mood ..... a light snack with a bottle of wine sitting outside people watching, an elegant bar with high table eating or for a more formal dinner setting. I have eaten here many, many times and have only once been disappointed. This is my first choice to dine on Bayshore.

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Best steak in downtown St. Pete”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I've been to Parkshore several times and it is always a fine experience. On this particular occasion we had late reservations but they were able to squeeze us in when we arrived somewhat early. Always a good place to start! The food is dynamite and so is the service. It also happens to be a wonderful setting. I had the filet and others had the ribeye....all were dynamite. Nice pour on the martini I might add.

Minnesota
“Wonderful”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

A group of 12 enjoyed dinner out at Parkshore Grill. It is walking distance from the Vinoy hotel and has a wonderful menu. Everyone's meal was fantastic!

Visited March 2013
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Be careful of the burgers!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

My wife and I stopped in for lunch. We didn't have a lot of time, so we opted for the burgers. It took a bit longer than we expected, and when we started to eat, my wife found her burger was closer to medium-rare than to the medium-well she had ordered. We waited a while for the server to return and when he didn't, I went to find a manager.

I explained the problem and he took the burger back to cook it some more. When it was returned, it was still a little pink, but my wife ate it, since we needed to get on our way. She had to discard the bottom of the bun, since they had brought it back on the original bun, which was soggy from the original under-cooked burger.

$12 seemed a bit much for the burger and the drinks were pricey as well. Not a good choice if you're on a budget

1 Thank Phil7108
Tampa, Florida
“Cool Calm & Delicious!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We have been wanting to experience this resturant for sometime and it was excellent. Had reservations inside and I was glad we did, the good part was we were escorted to table immediately! The service was friendly and everyone there had their head in the game! Our friends from the frozen tundra were very impressed with the seafood. The Cobia was excellent,We'll be back!