“Two terrific meals”
Review of Parkshore Grill

Parkshore Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Parkshore Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Contemporary American restaurant focusing on the finest ingredients. Proteins are free range, natural, free of GMOs and antibiotics. Seafood is sustainably caught or farmed. Located on Beach Drive across the street from Straub Park overlooking the Vinoy Yacht Basin.
New York City, New York
“Two terrific meals”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I just came back from a week in St. Petersburg. There are lots of good restaurants but Parkshore Grill definitely topped our list. Service is professional. The menu offers lots of choice. Everything we ate, from steak, perfectly cooked, to seafood, appetizers (esp. the chicken "wraps" which were sort of minced chicken satay in endive leaves with just enough of a spicy sauce to give it a real kick), to dessert (outstanding creme brulee, something I try everywhere), was prepared just right. Because the filet mignon does not come with vegetables I ordered sauteed spinach and mashed red skinned potatoes. Not only were they delicious but they came from the kitchen hot. I can't say how many times this has not been the case in restaurants. We look forward to returning next year.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Marsha H

Arlington Heights, Illinois
“Great Food”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

We ate here twice for lunch and once for dinner, and we couldn't have been more pleased. The service was wonderful, and the menu is reasonably priced - especially for lunch. There is a marinated vegetable salad as "side choice" for lunch that is marvelous.

Visited February 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

This restaurant is a short walk from the Vinoy and close to the Marina. We enjoyed it very much. The kale soup special was interesting and good. The menu is varied enough that our group of six with different dietary interests all had a good meal.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Denise T
“Dinner was mediocre at best”
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Our waiter, Gene, was not up to par. He had to read the 2 or 3 dinner specials from his sheet. Never once looked up from what he was reading. How can you not remember something so simple? Oh well.... After our food was dropped off he never once come by to see how everything was. When we were finished we asked to see a dessert menu. It took him about 10 minutes to bring us the menu. I watched him as he stood around for a bit and talked to another large table. All he had to do was grab the menu and bring it to us. What takes so long? When he finally brought the menu, he didn't give us any recommendations, but did proceed to tell us the one dessert item that wasn't good. Really? We immediately told him that we changed our minds and didn't want dessert. We actually went somewhere else for dessert! Needless to say he only got a 15% tip which I don't think he even deserved that much.
Food: We had the beef carpaccio for an appetizer and it was really good! I definitely recommend that. My husband had the ribeye and he said it was the best ribeye that he's ever had. All sides are a la carte and we split their blue cheese scalloped potatoes. Delicious!! I also liked that they had a Stag's Leap wine by the glass. Usually I can only find it by the bottle, so that was a nice surprise! As for my entree...... I had the Beef Welligton. Two words to describe it: Not impressive. The pastry had zero flavor, the meat was such a thick, thick piece that it was so hard to cut, and the sauces that the Beef Wellington was sitting in on the plate was gross. My husband makes Beef Wellington from time to time, and his is a million times better. That's pretty pathetic if you ask me. Especially when they charge $26 for it. My husband uses Gordon Ramsey's recipe whenever he makes Beef Wellington, and I suggest Parkshors Grille do the same. Also, the plate, or should I say bowl, that my entree came out on was a hassle. Whenever I wanted to set my knife down, I couldn't put it on the plate/bowl because it would slide down into the bottom of the dish and get all dirty. Beef Wellington needs to be served on a plate, not in a bowl!

Okay, if you couldn't tell, we will not be going back.

1 Thank Reese5033
Troy, Michigan
“Fabulous lunch with or without a view”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

You can't go wrong with the daily trio special at the waterfront eatery. Fresh seafood daily. It is also within walking distance to the museum, The Chihuli, and the Pier. Simply the best in St. Pete.

• Visited January 2013