WINNER WONDERLAND

“A very nice dinner!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Parkshore Grill

Parkshore Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Parkshore Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Contemporary American restaurant focusing on the finest ingredients. Proteins are free range, natural, free of GMOs and antibiotics. Seafood is sustainably caught or farmed. Located on Beach Drive across the street from Straub Park overlooking the Vinoy Yacht Basin.
“A very nice dinner!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

Went here for dinner on a Saturday night during a busy weekend. We got super lucky and got seated immediately at a great table outside. Perfect weather. Perfect table. Perfect for people watching. The atmosphere was lovely and we had a great waiter. The food was very good and we definitely over ordered. Get the carpachhio...it's wonderful. I had the seafood pasta and it was so good. My husband had filet and lobster and it was great too. They even make a good martini. We had a really nice time here.

1 Thank Fireflyfarm

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Nice anniversary dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

We ate here before seeing Kooza downtown. I was pleasantly surprised by portion size...my husband always complains the more expensive the restaurant the smaller the steak lol He took some of his ribeye home in fact. It was perfectly cooked as were my filet medallions. We mentioned in our reservation it was our anniversary and altho it seems the request for ideal seating was ignored they did offer us free champagne to start or dessert after...we opted for creme brulee and it did not disappoint. Complimentary valet was very convenient but heads up, it fills quickly....by the time we left at 6:45 the valet lot was full.

Sarasota, Florida
“Awesome Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

My sister introduced me to this place and I have since been back a few times and each time was consistent/enjoyable.

Food (Great) - I stick to what I know and what tastes great so in terms of food I get the Sliced Steak Panini which is full of flavor, cut just right, and has fresh made fries to go with it. I brought my girlfriend on the last visit and tried her baked mac n' cheese and heirloom carrots and they both were delicious! We also like to get mimosa's when we go as well which are decently priced.

Service (Great) - I have sat inside and outside during my visits and the service has been great. I remember one time I came with my dad and he didn't like a particular side item that came out and he was thinking it was something else when he ordered it and they quickly got him something else.

As you can see, the reviews for this place are great and you'll quickly see why once you visit for yourself. It's also in a great location with a beautiful view and "people watching" opportunities too.

Don't forget to bring change for parking since it's downtown.

• Visited September 2012
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
“Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

I had dinner one evening with my mother and the food was awesome. It's organic plus they had venison! Absolutely gorgeous view to the docks across the street but it was very very pricey!

Visited February 2012
Parrish, Florida
“Well trained staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

My wife, mother and I had Thanksgiving dinner at Parkshore. This was our first Thanksgiving at home without any kids, so no one felt like cooking. We have wanted to go to Parkshore for some time and this was the perfect opportunity. The service was great. Food was fantastic. The location is beautiful and so on... Now the thing that I really appreciated. My mother is a diabetic. She is taking two types of insulin, and doesn't always do a good job of monitoring herself. She didn't tell us until we sat down, but that day her blood sugar was running low and she was about to fall down as we sat. The waiter came by and I informed him of the situation and asked if they had something sweet that she could have immediately. He was back within the minute with a glass of orange juice and a glass of Sprite. The manager stopped at our table a minute or so later with a tiny slice of cheese cake. Thank you, Parkshore.

• Visited November 2012