“Beautiful atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fresco's Waterfront Bistro

Fresco's Waterfront Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Fresco's Waterfront Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #78 of 857 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Waterfront Dining Downtown Saint Petersburg
“Beautiful atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

The view was wonderful and the service was great. The food was reasonably priced and the ultimate margaritas were delicious. I plan to come back next year!!!

• Polish first
“Great food, beautiful atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Exactly what I wanted for my Saturday afternoon lunch. I was craving a grouper sandwich and Frescos delivered. Came here with some family from out of town and they too were more than satisfied with their food and loved that they were able to dine on the water. Definitely will be back

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, better view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I recently ate at Frescos for the first time on a lovely Saturday evening and I can honestly say, I'm glad I did. The view here is amazing, located on the marina and the food was excellent. We sat at the outside bar which had a lot of "regulars" who were very nice, along with a funny and attractive bartender. He welcomed us to Fresco's and made our visit very enjoyable. We will be back.

Winter Park, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Atmosphere & Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

We ate dinner outside. Everything was great. Kinda spicy but we love that. We had the wings and spring rolls app. For dinner we had the burger and the pasta carbonara. Coming from a burger lover it was one of the best of my life! Try this place.

“Simply amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I have lived in St pete for a few years now and have only been to this place once or twice. When my family came to visit this past weekend I decided this would be the perfect place! Beautiful scenery, great service!!! Great food!! The bloody mary's are absolutely amazing. Taylor made a great bloody mary! Would definitely come again!