“Great experience”

Fresco's Waterfront Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Fresco's Waterfront Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 902 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Waterfront Dining Downtown Saint Petersburg
Cape Coral, Florida
“Great experience”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Loved the atmosphere and the food. Overlooking the water and watching the boats go in and out was nice. Food was good, we just had lunch. Service was very good.

• Polish first
Humboldt
“We'll be back!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We started with the tuna appetizer: amazing.

My husband had the grouper: spectacular.

I had the shrimp scampi pasta: outstanding.

The service was great. The view was wonderful. There is nothing bad to say about this place. It is conveniently located to the museum of history, as well as variety of clubs on Central Avenue.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Awesome”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We came across this "Bistro" by accident & very pleased for doing so. We dined outside overlooking the water & watching the boats. A very dog friendly restaurant which we love & we will definitely be back to eat on our next trip back to St. Pete. The food was terrific. My husband had the steak sandwich & I Had a burger. One of the best I have ever eaten.

1 Thank Lisa H
Los Angeles, California
“Fresh Seafood, Gorgeous View”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This place is a gem. We went here for Mother's Day and the wait staff was warm and accommodating. They not only treated my mother like a princess, they did an excellent job of explaining specials and other menu items to the group. Their non-seafood options are delicious too! I will surely return to Fresco's on my next trip to St. Pete.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Jessica D
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Wonderful setting - food still needs work”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I am always amazed with this place. A perfect waterfront setting next to a marina where you can leave your boat while you eat. I just don't understand with all the people wanting to be chefs, why this place can't have a better menu and food. Our steamed mussels for the table were very good, but no toasted bread for sauce-dipping. Everything we had was merely OK. A waste of a good location.

• Visited March 2013