$169
$157
Hilton.com
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast(St. Petersburg)(Great Value!)
$95
$161
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

$174
  • Breakfast included
$122
$109
Hollander Hotel(St. Petersburg)
$110
$153
$135
All reviewsfront deskthree night staysmall pooldesk staffstayed two nightsi highly recommend this hotelyogurtbusiness centernext morningbusiness tripfree breakfastbed was comfortableper nightpetersburghurricanefl
Reviewed September 11, 2010

My husband and I spent one night here on a quick business trip. We were very pleased with our stay. The staff was pleasant. They upgraded our standard room to a suite because our reserved room was not yet ready. The room was spotlessly clean. The bed was comfortable and had good quality linens. Everything looked quite new in the room. I'm not sure how old the hotel is, but I think it is fairly new. The pool and hot tub were quite enjoyable. The price was only $65 plus tax. I don't think I've found a decent hotel for that price in a long time! They had a complimentary breakfast of waffles, sweet breads, cereal, fruit, yogurt, juices and coffee. We would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a clean, quiet,comfy affordable place to stay for the night.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank sewfun
comfortinn947, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Northeast - Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2011

Thank you so much for your feedback. We truly appreciate our guests' input and responses after their stay. Our goal is to efficiently make guests' stays more comfortable and enjoyable. We feel we can effectively achieve this by listening and actively responding to guest feedback. Thank you again,

Reviewed July 15, 2010

A great hotel--very clean, convenient and updated. Would return if in the area again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 30, 2010

We stayed 1 night while passing through St. Petersburg and found this hotel via the toll free choice hotel phone service. The hotel was very clean and we didnt see any of the issues listed here in prior reviews. They even opened up the pool for us after the posted closing time so we could enjoy a late night swim. I would not hesitate to stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Clyde R

Reviewed June 1, 2010

This nearly new property was a gem of a find. We were in town to visit family but needed our own space with our children. The hotel was extremely elegantly decorated from the lobby to the breakfast area. Free buffet was wonderful to get our day started. Staff was helpful and attentive. The price couldn't be beat! Will definitley let my local family know to recommend this to others and we will be back next year!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank rome2004
comfortinn947, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Northeast - Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to compliment your stay at our hotel.
We hope that you will give us another chance to serve you better.

Reviewed March 25, 2010

Hotel in good condition. The night auditor was great, but I didnt expect to see someone in jeans and windbreaker greet me at the desk. Alex took our reservation and had a great phone manner. The yound lady who served breakfast and worked the desk <i>didnt smile not once</i>. She didnt even stand to greet us when we came in. In fact she had headphones on every time I needed something that she would take off as if we were interupting whatever she was doing on the computer. The beds were clean but hard. Pillows were great. Breakfast bar was <b>VERY LIMITED</b>, we still left hungry.

My last night I got up about 1am to use the restroom and hit my ankle and tripped on the bed frame. Thankfully I caught myself before falling into the nightstand. I kindly notified the desk that morning and instead of an apology I received a defensive tone asking me why I didnt say something right away. Needless to say, it wasnt that big a deal until it was addressed in such a <b>poor</b> manner. I was simply showing courtesy to prevent someone else, who may not be lucky enough to catch themselves, from getting seriously injured.

Hotel has potential but I have to agree with another post that says <b>POOR SERVICE</b>

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
comfortinn947, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Northeast - Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2010

Thank you for talking the time to tell as about your stay at our hotel. We do appreciate hearing from our customers, as their comments are vital for us to continue improving our accommodations.

I am sorry that you weren’t satisfied with your stay at our hotel. The problems that you mentioned have been brought to the attention of our department. While the lack of service you experienced is unusual and not the standard of our hotel, there is no excuse for a lackadaisical attitude on the part of any of our employees. We are sorry for the inconvenience and annoyance this incident caused.

Thank you again for your comments. We hope that you will give us another chance to serve you better.