fine hotel met my expectations for a comfort inn. this one seems smaller than other comfort inns. wasn't quite as fancy as others that i have stayed at for weddings i.e. in Nyack, NY. Also was disapointed that poll was not heated and it is situated in the shade so not inviting. Not a hotel to enjoy the outdoors at. Our window in the bedroom did not open. But the rooms are spacious, nice marble bathroom, flat screen tvs, wi-fi, nice bed, great staff kind and helpful. Only at times late at night they were no where to be found and i felt the entrance to the hotel was not safe. Very convenient: 10 minutes driving from downtown St. petersburg. GREAT value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All spacious guest rooms are air conditioned and come equipped with microwaves, coffee makers, refrigerators, flat-screen televisions, pillow-top mattresses, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Some rooms feature sofa sleepers and whirlpool bathtubs. Handicap accessible rooms are available. This is a 100 percent non-smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Northeast - Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Saint Petersburg Hotel St. Petersburg
- Comfort Inn And Suites Saint Petersburg
- Comfort Inn St Petersburg