All reviews front desk three night stay small pool desk staff yogurt i highly recommend this hotel next morning business trip bed was comfortable per night tropicana field petersburg pillows hurricane clerk stadium fl
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Second visit here and was as good as the first time. Hotel is very clean and the staff was friendly. Unfotunately the pool wasn't heated so we didn't get swim. The breakfast in the morning is nothing to talk about, and is like most free breakfasts offered by hotels. The room rate I felt was very reasonable and when returning to the area would stay with them again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2012

With so many other quality lodging options in the area, pick somewhere else. Upon arrival I went out side to check out hot tub, the same hot tub that was advertised on their website and flashing sign outside. I stuck my toe in the hot tub and it was FREEZING! I went in to ask the man at the front desk if it was broke or if it would be turned on later. He notified me they didn't have a hot tub any longer and wanted to know where I saw that they had one. That was very surprising to me since I just saw the hot tub and they have it on a flashing sign outside the hotel. He let me know it's now a kiddy pool. What a joke. The shower was awful. Low pressure and it made a high pitched squealing sound the entire time. The towels were thin and rough. Found hairs in the jacuzzi tub and in the "clean" towels. Like I said, with so many other good options in the area, do yourself a favor and skip this one.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank C_Ky_Traveller_
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My co-worker & I led a trip to St. Pete with HS students and stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites during our visit. The front desk staff was courteous and accommodating of our group and gave us rooms that were close together. We were all impressed with how clean the hotel was and the spacious rooms. Our group was impressed from the moment we walked into the lobby- well lit, comfortable chairs, & TV. The showers were incredible and the beds were super comfortable. I usually don't sleep well at hotels, but I slept soundly all of the nights we stayed. The breakfast was nice- eggs, waffles, cereal, juice, sausage, pastries, bread, yogurt, oatmeal, coffee, fruit. Perfect for the needs of our group! It was unseasonably cool during our visit, so we sadly weren't able to use the outdoor pool or hot tub. There is also a small exercise room, computer room, & laundry room (on each floor) for guests to use. My only "complaint" is that the walls were thin. The hotel is a little distance from downtown, but is conveniently located to main streets and the highway (but not too close that you can hear traffic). Our group enjoyed our visit & I would considered staying there again! Excellent hotel & excellent value! Thank you!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 10, 2011

We stayed for two nights this past week. The first night was with a reservation. Bad weather and a late day convinced us to stay in St Pete another night. No reservation? No problem! Alex took care of us and asked if we wanted the same room we had the previous night.

The rates were reasonable and the property and rooms were very clean. I will continue to stay here in the future.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 20, 2011

My wife and I stayed there because we had an all day class and didn't want to drive down from Orlando first thing in the morning. The room with the king bed had a couch and coffee table and very comfortable and clean bed for less than $100. Great deal.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple