With so many other quality lodging options in the area, pick somewhere else. Upon arrival I went out side to check out hot tub, the same hot tub that was advertised on their website and flashing sign outside. I stuck my toe in the hot tub and it was FREEZING! I went in to ask the man at the front desk if it was broke or if it would be turned on later. He notified me they didn't have a hot tub any longer and wanted to know where I saw that they had one. That was very surprising to me since I just saw the hot tub and they have it on a flashing sign outside the hotel. He let me know it's now a kiddy pool. What a joke. The shower was awful. Low pressure and it made a high pitched squealing sound the entire time. The towels were thin and rough. Found hairs in the jacuzzi tub and in the "clean" towels. Like I said, with so many other good options in the area, do yourself a favor and skip this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All spacious guest rooms are air conditioned and come equipped with microwaves, coffee makers, refrigerators, flat-screen televisions, pillow-top mattresses, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Some rooms feature sofa sleepers and whirlpool bathtubs. Handicap accessible rooms are available. This is a 100 percent non-smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Northeast - Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Saint Petersburg Hotel St. Petersburg
- Comfort Inn And Suites Saint Petersburg
- Comfort Inn St Petersburg