“Nice view, average food”
Review of Sloppy Pelican - CLOSED

Sloppy Pelican
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Buffalo, New York
“Nice view, average food”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

With the huge selection of places to eat in the area, this was just average, although the view was very nice.
my grilled grouper was very good, although the garlic fries were too overpowering, even for an adventurous eater like myself. Why can't any restaurants in the area make decent iced tea, more like lightly colored water, really, it's not that hard to do.

Cape Cod
“Awesome Food Great Music”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I was very impressed with this place. My friend brought me and said that his friend was playing music but it wasn't on the beach so I wasn't expecting much except for lots of good looking girls. When we got there It was right on the water and looked like a great place. They even had a dock you can hang out on. If there's one thing I'm really gonna miss about Florida it will be the prices on beer. I was drinking Corona's for 3.50 and from what I could tell beers were usually 2 - 5 dollars. at home they'd be 5 or 6. The music was Awesome! It was one guy singing playing KeyBoard but mainly drums! He was so good he could probably fill in for Aerosmith. I tried to get him to play Walk this way and he said Back in the day it was regular but not anymore. On to the Food.My friend said Nacho's and I asked around at the bar. the guy next to me said try the nachos but he's never had anything bad there. So I got the Nachos and the Crab filled Potato skins and they were both awesome! And on top of that The Red Sox were kicking the Yankees Butt so it was an Awesome Night!!!

Tennessee
“Yum yum yummo”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Went on a Monday afternoon special was grouper sandwich a side and a beer for about $10.
Got the sandwich blackened and the garlic fries. Delicious!!! Favorite meal of the week so far. Service was good too. However waitress did a slightly better job refilling everyone's beers rather than my coke. But that didn't change my opinion or score.

Guardin State NJ
“Local and fun!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Great view and water breezes! People can pull up with boats. Good selection of beers and plenty of tan locals cutting up about whatever is on TV. Prices are good. Had a Cuban sandwich and fries. Easy to find. Not gourmet but hits the spot!

tampa
“Great views and good atmosphere”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Its right next to Blind Pass and has great views of the water and passing boats. Food is also tastey. When they have live music it is great.

Visited April 2014