“mmmmmm”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2011

I go every year and that is definitely Italian!!!!

Reviewed November 29, 2011

I am astounded by the poor reviews of this gem. I have dined here more than 50 times and have never been disappointed. This is a small family-run place that specializes in REAL pizza and authentic italian cooking. The lasagna, stuffed shells, chcken marsala, and spaghetti and meatballs are all top-notch. Prices are reasonable; service is friendly. We often call in an order for take-out. Give Gennaro's a try - you will go back!

Reviewed November 16, 2011

Genaro's is small but the food is good and the service is friendly. I usually get one of the specials - especially if it's one of their seafood raviolis. Their entrees are very filling and come with bread and salad. They don't deliver - but you can carry out and it's usually pretty quick.

Reviewed October 26, 2011

I'm puzzled by the bad reviews here. We went here and thought the place was great. It's a small, family-style Italian restaurant--with a real neighborhood feel--nothing fancy, but comfy and relaxed. It's the beach. There were a lot of choices on the menu and I'll go back for the Chicken Francaise, but we were there for pizza. Our waitress was warm and friendly while being prompt and attentive. We could hear other tables chatting with their servers about all variety of things. She guided us on portion sizes and shared in a laugh or two with us. We shared a large salad, which was crisp romaine, lettuce, tomato, pepperoncini, and (hold the) olives. We shared a large pizza, and brought half home. The crust was chewy and slightly sweet. The pizza was loaded with toppings--no skimping here. Opera, Frank Sinatra, and Dean Martin played in the background. Our bill was reasonable. They serve beer and wine, but no alcohol. The cannoli are homemade, but I had no room. Next visit!

Reviewed August 28, 2011

As we entered we were greeted. Seated and drinks taken. Wife had a house salad and calamarie. I ordered the Gennaro's Special Pizza. Food was great!!
By the way the medium pizza can feed 4 as we were only party if two.

Enjoy!!