“Best Ice Cream in St Pete Beach”
Review of Scoops - CLOSED

Scoops
Description: Locally made St Petersburg ice cream and sweets/desserts. We also offer locally made ginger beer and kombucha.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We love Scoops - choose from about 60 flavors of real, old-fashioned homemade ice cream that is about the best you'll ever get, and very reasonably priced. The sweet older couple that own and run the shop (and have for 17 years) are very friendly and patient. The place was packed when we were there, yet they served everyone with a smile. It is obviously a labor of love for them. The walls are adorned with countless photos of happy,satisfied customers. Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

The ice cream and smoothies are out of this world, coming from Manhattan were we can be a little demanding I have no complaints. Ice cream is not at all expensive and I have never seen or heard any complaints or issues there. The couple who run the store are so nice and friendly to everyone. They always make you feel at home. I hate to see unfair reviews and Janie b and stpetemarine must have nothing better to do. I will be back next year for great service, prices and great company, stop by and look at all the wonderful photos and letters on the walls.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Ice cream fresh and delicious. 3.50 a scoop. The lady in question is not rude if you are not rude to her...Been in this place dozens of times over many many years...

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Place was very pricey and once I decided and asked for a scoop the old lady behind the counter sneezed into her hand and didn't wash her hands before getting my ice cream. After which time I had already paid and told her I didn't want it due to that. She refused to refund my money and got angry at me for this. I not only will never go there again but will be calling the health department first thing tomorrow.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Ice cream is supposed to be fun! The lady serving us with long brades was miserable and blah. We will not be back because of the cranky service and the sky high prices. Way too pricey. Maybe that is why nobody was there. Too bad. We will try another ice cream place tonight. This place was on Gulf Blvd. Avoid it.