If you have kids and want things to do everyday while your on vacation...This is your resort.
I came here for a conference. They do have a lot of pools and one adult only pool. The room (1508) in the Jarcardia building was first level, next to a tiki bar, and had ocean front views. The room was clean but I did find an insect or two hanging out. However it's Florida and those things happen. The a tiki bar was slightly annoying when I was trying to fall asleep but people where on vacation. My room was also directly across the housekeeping closet so I woke up every morning at 6 am whether I liked it or not.
The resort has plenty of Bars, quick eats and fine dining. They make so that u don't have to leave property at all. Some staff seemed to go out of their way for you while others sprinted by you in hopes you didn't ask a question.
Overall if you need to occupy the little ones...This resort has it all. If your an adult and looking not for kid central... I suggest somewhere else.
Be forewarned the parking is plentiful but the spots are for like scooters... it was hard to get a 4 door sedan in if there were two cars on either side of the parking spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TradeWinds Island Grand spans 20 lush, tropical acres and boasts a heritage of award-winning service and certification as a Florida Green Lodge. Overlooking the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico, Island Grand is located on the white sand beaches of St. Pete Beach, consistently ranked one of America's Top Beaches by TripAdvisor. Discover 201 things to do with a variety of recreation activities including JetLev flight center, The Floating Water Park, children's programs, paddleboats, tennis, stand-up paddleboards, a three story tall inflatable waterslide and more. Island Grand offers multiple dining and entertainment venues along with sand-in-your-toes beach bars. Pamper yourself with a beachfront massage at Body Works Salon & Spa. Relax on a beach cabana or lounge next to one of 5 heated pools and 2 whirlpools. Our on-site resort transportation and car rental agency makes getting to Island Grand easy and stress free. It's not just a vacation. At TradeWinds, it's a totally immersive experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your TradeWinds Island Grand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Island Grand Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Tradewinds Island Saint Pete Beach
- TradeWinds Island Grand Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida