Enjoyed two very good meals recently at Bermudas Restaurant. They were very appetising and good value for money. We have eaten there many times over the years and enjoy the restaurant because it is quiet and the service is attentive. Our server Tyler was particularly good. We will certainly return.
However, we were horrified to learn that there is a suggestion the restaurant is to change later this year and be incorporated with the dreadful sports bar, Beef of Grady's, which is adjoining. I can't imagine what Tradewinds are thinking about. I will admit Bermudas needs a makeover, but to get rid of it completely is a bad idea.
Whoever is thinking of making this drastic decision needs to remember that not all clients like to listen to loud music, watch TV and hear banging noises while eating on very uncomfortable seating. There is a need for some quieter places to eat too and getting rid of Bermudas is a very poor management decision.
As far as I can tell this would leave only Palm Court at Tradewinds as the main restaurant. It's very comfortable, but it's it's over-priced, and the food is nothing to write home about.
Please don't get rid of Bermudas - we will certainly not be eating anywhere at Tradewinds again if you do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TradeWinds Island Grand spans 20 lush, tropical acres and boasts a heritage of award-winning service and certification as a Florida Green Lodge. Overlooking the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico, Island Grand is located on the white sand beaches of St. Pete Beach, consistently ranked one of America's Top Beaches by TripAdvisor. Discover 201 things to do with a variety of recreation activities including JetLev flight center, The Floating Water Park, children's programs, paddleboats, tennis, stand-up paddleboards, a three story tall inflatable waterslide and more. Island Grand offers multiple dining and entertainment venues along with sand-in-your-toes beach bars. Pamper yourself with a beachfront massage at Body Works Salon & Spa. Relax on a beach cabana or lounge next to one of 5 heated pools and 2 whirlpools. Our on-site resort transportation and car rental agency makes getting to Island Grand easy and stress free. It's not just a vacation. At TradeWinds, it's a totally immersive experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your TradeWinds Island Grand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Island Grand Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Tradewinds Island Saint Pete Beach
- TradeWinds Island Grand Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida