As usual read reviews and was concerned about this hotel being not so great. Pleasantly surprised. We wanted to stay in St. Petes as friends were in the area from out of town. We live 45 minutes away and decided to stay on the beach. We booked a standard room. Friends thought this was a very nice hotel too.
Rooms: Nice and colorful, no smell. Hairdryer, coffee maker, small fridge. Nice size room. Great water pressure in shower!
Bathrooms could be updated a little, but very clean.
Dining: Didn't eat at this hotel during our stay.
Bar(s): Beach bar-great pina coladas and service.
Pool/grounds: Nicely landscaped and well kept.
Hotel staff: Friendly and efficient.
Overall: Very nice hotel, right on the beach, plenty of water sports/rentals on beach. Nice hotel for the money compared to the outrageous rates some other beach front hotels charge. Much nicer then another hotel we stayed at 3 months ago on Treasure Beach. Plan to stay at this hotel again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dolphin Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Dolphin Beach Saint Pete
- Dolphin Beach Resort Saint Pete Beach
- Dolphin Beach Resort Florida
- Dolphin Beach Hotel St Pete
- Dolphin Beach Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida
- St Pete Beach Dolphin Beach Resort