Well l would have to say the only thing that could be improved would be if the people that have previously written (negative)reports would stay away!
Check in and out was a breeze, Ken and Joe on the desk were absolutely FANTASTIC!
Eg. the sound on our TV seemed funny and l mentioned it to Ken on the desk..within 5 minutes of having returned to our room maintenance was there, not to check out the concern but with a NEW TV!
Dining room was fabulous, pool was ,if anything hot but then we were having a cold snap that week so enjoyed it.
Meals were not fine dining but were very good!
The loud toilets mentioned on earlier posts are high efficiency state of the art !
The only real issue l had was that the windows don't open so l can hear the Oceans roar but then we didn't have a room with the beach access or balcony.
Oh ya..it was very quiet at night so we had a fantastic nites sleep on those big comfy mattresses!
Also there was free wireless that was not advertised!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dolphin Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Dolphin Beach Saint Pete
- Dolphin Beach Resort Saint Pete Beach
- Dolphin Beach Resort Florida
- Dolphin Beach Hotel St Pete
- Dolphin Beach Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida
- St Pete Beach Dolphin Beach Resort