We have just returned from a really relaxing holiday at the Alden Hotel. We had a Cayman suite which was on the 5th floor overlooking the gulf which had such a great view. We would sit on our balcony and have breakfast every morning and our glass of wine in the evening. The suite was nicely decorated and nice and roomy with a kitchenette and everything you would need for any cooking you might want to do. We ate our main meal out everyday as there are some very good value restaurants nearby including the Village
inn, IHOP for the best steak, Gigi italian, and we would drive up to route 19 and go to the buffet at the Ponderosa or 49th Street north to Kings buffet (both only about $10). The beach at the Alden is glorious - cabanas available and never crowded. Just a stroll out of the hotel and relax. The staff at the hotel were very helpful with directions etc and the room was cleaned every day albeit at different times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alden Suites, located directly on St Pete Beach, is an all-suite getaway experience featuring an array of amenities. Nestled against the blue-green waters and white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico you'll find a unique resort that lives up to its inspired surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Alden Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alden Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Alden Beach Resort And Suites
- Alden Resort
- Alden Suites St. Pete Beach, Florida