First time visit and we were not disappointed. Rooms were spacious, clean, right on the beach, nice little cabana bar, lots of restaurants nearby and a BBQ deck to grill your own if you don't want to go out. We live in Ormond Beach, FL on the Atlantic and when we agreed to have a family get-together on the Gulf side. I was against it. What could make me want to travel 5 hours to a beach resort when I live in one? Boy was I impressed. Pools, saunas, tennis courts, covered parking, out the door and on the beach, and the BBQ deck. While there we celebrated my wife's birthday and my daughter's birthday. I had the four grandchildren with us and my kids from NH, MD and England, plus two of their friends. Everyone pleased with their rooms and the amenities. EVERYONE had a great week and we all said, hey - let's do it again next year. My wife said a restaurant on premises would be nice but there are so many within a short drive it was not a show stopper. Two (maybe more) within walking distance (for this gimpy grandfather).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alden Suites, located directly on St Pete Beach, is an all-suite getaway experience featuring an array of amenities. Nestled against the blue-green waters and white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico you'll find a unique resort that lives up to its inspired surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Alden Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alden Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Alden Beach Resort And Suites
- Alden Resort
- Alden Suites St. Pete Beach, Florida