Alden Suites
Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort(St. Pete Beach)
$152
$213
$206
$143
Inn on the Beach(St. Pete Beach)
$245
$225
Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort(St. Pete Beach)
$173
Kimpton Hotel Zamora(St. Pete Beach)
$363
$297
  • Pool
Coconut Inn(St. Pete Beach)
$180
Sirata Beach Resort(St. Pete Beach)
$215
$209
  • Pool
Blind Pass Resort-Motel(St. Pete Beach)
$89
$86
$329
$273
Cancelon
1,874 results
All reviewscabana barfood truckhot tublanai suitetennis courtspete beachbeach frontcovered parkingshuffle boardpool viewfirst floorcorn holeliving roomfull kitchenpull out sofasmall kitchenettefamily vacation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Staff great... rooms nice, have painted and fixed place up. Great new hot tub little to hot..
Nice time meeting Cali and seeing Kitty again. Dougie dogs really good, sorry didnt get to try the pulled pork sandwich.
Husbands first time he loved it for our 25th wedding ann.
Everyone friendly and love all the things you can do.

Room Tip: beach front all i ever get
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We stayed for a week over the Easter holiday and had a great time! There were 3 families in our group w/ kids ranging in age 6-15. The size of the resort is perfect as the kids were able to enjoy the activities and easily be found. The basketball & tennis courts were their favorite hang-outs. Grounds were very well maintained. Pool areas were nice & almost always could find a chair. Beach is fabulous. We took our own beach chairs. Location is awesome as you are within walking distance to many great bars, restaurants & shops. Beach bar onsite was a lot of fun w/ great bartenders. Rooms are dated but clean w/ small kitchenette. Ours had 2 flat screen TVs. Beds could be more comfy. Keurig in the lobby was nice for morning coffee. If you are looking for grand, then this is not the place for you. Otherwise, I would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Gulf view room view was beautiful
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bobbi A
rgaryr, Owner at Alden Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thanks for the nice review, we are an ideal location for families, with many amenities and the best best in the USA, according to Trip Advisor

Gary Renfrow
President & part owner

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Rooms were large, but the place is pretty dated. The beach access was great. Sleeping was next to impossible, as the bar across the highway was very loud, and our bedroom was at the front of our suite facing the street.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I'm updating from a previous review I wrote in 2005. I have been coming ot The Alden for over 30 years now from the time I was a baby. I now come with my husband and 5 year old daughter. My family makes a yearly trip to the Alden in the spring. The last 3 years I have stayed in the Villas with my husband and daughter. The suite is just the right size for us, we enjoy the single story and layout of the space. I was pleasantly surprised by a few upgrades this year. The hotel now has a Keurig in the lobby that guests can access from 5am-noon. There is a wide selection of coffee and tea. Coffee is still available in the room but we used the Keurig every day! There are also apples and oranges in the lobby in the morning. This year I noticed new lounge chairs in the beachfront area, they were enjoyed by all of us. They have also upgraded the hot tub. There used to be 2 smaller hot tubs on the property, now there is one in between the pools and it is very large, clean, and has a nice covering from the mid-day sun. They also had someone coming around the pools/hot tub area to take drink orders for the Cabana Bar. I noticed some new additions to the tropical foliage enhancing the ambiance of the property. There is also now a vendor near the Cabana bar during the day with a hot dog stand and chips (he even had pulled pork one day)- This is a nice touch if you don't want to visit a restaurant for lunch while you're at the beach or enjoying the sun poolside. There were so many new upgrades this year I enjoyed them all. Also new since my last review is the Grab-N-Go a small convenience store with pre-packaged ice cream, personal care items, t shirts, a small liquor selection, & more. We purchased diving rings from the Grab-N-Go this year for my daughter to use at the pool and got ice cream there several times this year. I will continue to return to this hotel- already made my reservation for next year! I continue to enjoy the time spent there and am pleased with all the updates.

Room Tip: Bermuda rooms on the ground floor aren't my favorite. They have an open walkway to the pool and laundry areas. There is constant traffic. I loved the 3rd floor Bermudas when we stayed in them. My current favorite room type is the Villa- it's closest to the lobby so you don't get noise from beach traffic or screaming kids at the pool.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank pack513
rgaryr, Owner at Alden Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thanks for the very nice review and please come see us again!

Gary Renfrow
President & part owner

Reviewed April 9, 2013

good: staff is excellent; grounds are beautiful; pools well maintained; welcome parties for new guests nice.
Bad: accommodation for gulf front room not good value for money. No free wi-fi. Room 431 needs major overhaul. Tiny, cramped kitchen had beer type fridge for a 3 week stay. Tiny kitchen table. Cutlery was dull. No coffee table in living room. Bad lighting. Bathroom outdated, tile grout had either dirt or mould; entrance door fit so poorly, daylight appeared all around it. Could see right through hole on handle-mount metal. Hotel has lots of potential, but until updated, not recommended.

Room Tip: Ask to look at the room first. If long stay, check fridge size so you won't be surprised.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple