I really liked the Alden! The welcome was friendly and we had a gulf front room as requested. At The Alden, Gulf front rooms are right on the beach, which is not always the case on St Pete. The beach bar is great and barman Chris was excellent! - funny, friendly and helpful with advice about local attractions. There was NO noise after about 10.00 (and hardly any before that actually apart from people enjoying themselves on holiday - not a problem at all). The room was comfortable and very clean and serviced well each day (beach towells available in the room). We returned to St Pete Beach for the last three nights of our holiday after touring Venice and Sanibel Island and the only reason we didn't come back to the Alden was because it was full! Not really surprising as this place is great value and a really good choice if you are coming to St Pete!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alden Suites, located directly on St Pete Beach, is an all-suite getaway experience featuring an array of amenities. Nestled against the blue-green waters and white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico you'll find a unique resort that lives up to its inspired surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Alden Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alden Beach Resort And Suites
- Alden Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Alden Resort
- Alden Suites St. Pete Beach, Florida