Review Highlights
Tampa Airport Shuttle

Exceptional private transportation. We have used Bats as our shuttle from Tampa airport many times... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
DeeFarr
Stratford, Canada
Ride from the airport

We used Bats Taxi to get from Tampa to St. Petes Beach. They were great to work with. We will... read more

Reviewed January 7, 2019
Alohadustn
Toledo, Ohio

All reviews taxi service tampa airport always on time town car great driver baggage claim safe ride driver waiting door to door service ride from the airport flat rate friendly driver reliable service great friendly service smooth ride other companies pete beach
Reviewed May 16, 2016

Went to the Bats taxi office on Gulf Blvd as we were staying nearby and just wanted a taxi to The Wharf in Pass a Grille, we waited 20 mins or so which seemed strange as there were 3 taxis in the yard with one driver cleaning one. Eventually our taxi arrived and i said could you take us to the Wharf in Pass a Grille, don't know if she misheard me but said she didn't know where Pass a Grille was, told her it was just a mile or so on from the Don Cesar, i gave her directions from there and, when we approached the traffic lights before the Wharf i said it is on the left hand side just after, she couldn't see the sign of the bar i was on about and nearly drove by, i nearly said just stop and we will get out and walk. Strange experience where a taxi driver does not know a popular bar/restaurant in the same town, hate to ask her to take me anywhere not local, think i will use Uber next time.

Date of experience: April 2016
Jerry V, General Manager at BATS Taxi, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2016

Thank you for using our service and taking the time to provide a detailed review. As General Manager, I am embarrassed to know that our driver was incapable of transporting you without issue to a destination just down the road from our office. She was dispatched to pick up immediately and we don't know why it took her so long to arrive. We cannot inquire of her because she no longer drives here. This driver's contract was terminated on May 6th for poor customer service, but obviously not soon enough. Your review serves to further justify her termination.

I apologize for the terrible ride. We are a small, family-owned company that takes pride in providing the best possible taxi experiences, so we take these reviews very seriously and swiftly address any instance of bad service.

Reviewed May 15, 2016

I've used Bats for two years since coming back from southern Africa. They are fast, courteous, dependable, and reasonably priced for taxis in the area.

If you're on a low budget, do Uber.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed May 4, 2016

I used BATS to take me to Tampa International airport from Treasure Island. The driver, Doug, arrived 5 minutes early, was very knowledgeable about the area and drove safely. Although this service was more expensive than an airport shuttle ( $54 without tip) it was well worth it for the peace of mind especially since I was traveling alone.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank Joan333
Reviewed April 24, 2016

This morning our normal limo driver - for trips to and from TPA - called to say he had a flat tire in route to pick us up. I called Bats and was told that they would have a cab to me in ten minutes. They did and a total disaster was averted. Great service! $54.00 from the beach to TPA for 3 people.

Reviewed April 20, 2016

Lance drove us from the airport to our resort. We felt like royalty at a very fair price. Very prompt service and very friendly. Vehicles are well kept and clean. Same for the cab ride back to the airport. On time pickup and a very friendly driver. BATS is a must use.

2  Thank Blake04