“I trusted them with my parents!”
Review of BATS Taxi

BATS Taxi
More attraction details
Owner description: BATS Taxi is a family owned and operated 24 hour taxi service that has been in business for 35 years. We service Southern Pinellas County with all vehicles and drivers licensed and permitted through the City of St. Petersburg. If you are flying into Tampa Airport, BATS has a luxury Town car and SUV service that will greet you there with an advance reservation. BATS Taxi can also pick you up from St. Petersburg/Clearwater(PIE) Airport with an advance reservation. BATS Taxi utilizes state-of-the-art dispatch software with GPS tracking. We accept all major credit cards. Give us a call or book online, and travel in confidence with a service that cares.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 17, 2016 via mobile

I decided I wanted to create an incredibly special night for my parents, both of whom had given up so much to care for their parents over the last few years. After securing them tickets to the one performer my mom always loved, I knew the stress of getting into the heart of Tampa at night would take away from what was supposed to be their night. So I looked online for a car service, and was so fortunate to find Lance Greene with BATS.

From the first email I received from Lance he was extremely professional, interested in the experience I wanted my parents to have, and committed to making that happen by going the extra mile. He was easy to work with, always accessible, and genuinely interested in doing a great job. From securing flowers and sparkling wine for me at cost to texting me throughout the night to let me know how things were going, Lance was amazing.

I realize most people using a car service do not need or want all that Lance did for me, but I have no doubt he'd be excellent at your typical run to or from the airport as well. But if you do have one night to make an impression, and you want to know your driver and car service are going to be flawless, I cannot recommend Lance and BATS enough.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
in 14 reviews
"smooth ride"
"other companies"

Reviewed February 9, 2016

We passed their stand on the beach while riding in a competing cab. As they were close to the resort we were staying in, we gave them a call when we had to travel around a bit. The 3 drivers we had were knowledgeable and friendly. They offered good recommendations on restaurants and sites to see.

1  Thank Steve H
Reviewed February 8, 2016

Bats arrives fast and/or ontime! Bats Taxi has lots of minivans so don't worry about luggage or shopping bags. Remember to always tip!

Reviewed February 7, 2016

The BAT's taxi provided an excellent car and high-quality service from the hotel to the St. Pete/Clearwater airport. It came in time (even a bit earlier), the driver (Ron) was all assistance, politeness and courtesy. The rate is fixed: 39 dollars, cheaper by comparison to other companies.