“Good thin crust pizza”

Vito & Michael's Pizzeria
Ranked #54 of 145 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good thin crust pizza”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

I tried only the pizzas but go back
For the pastas
The pizzas with fresh mozarrela were delicious I thought I was back visiting Italy
All the ingredients fresh and very tasty

“THE place!!!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Vito and michaels has it going on. Everything I have tried from there is delicious and EVERYTIME I go there I get the best service. What a great place!! The pizza is the best around hands down.

• Visited June 2014
“Thin crust pizza”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Five of us had dinner here. We were looking for good pizza, and did we find it!! We had the 10" personal pizzas, which we got extra thin crust. It was crispy, but not burnt like Anthony's Coal Fire Pizza. We definitely have to get back there before everyone finds out about this place!!

• Visited May 2014
St. John's, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great pizza, excellent service”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We came to St. Pete Beach from Newfoundland and did not know the area at all. We asked one of the hotel staff where to eat and what there was to do and she recommended Vito and Michaels. She warned us that it looked like a little hole in the wall but for it not to fool us and she was right.
We ordered appetizers and a small pizza each the first time we went. We didn't realize they give you a table salad while you wait (which was also very good).
We got so much food we ended up taking most of the pizza with us back to the hotel and eating it for lunch and supper the next day.
The staff was very
friendly,very social, chatting with us when it wasn't busy. Very attentive and noticed right away when our drinks were low. We didn't need to ask for a refill once.
The second time we went? We ordered just pizza and no appetizers. The pizzas came out very hot and smelled delicious. I didn't like the one I had ordered and when our waitress asked how everything was and I was honest with her, she offered to get me a different pizza. She took my new order and got rid of the pizza I didn't like. She was very helpful and very friendly.

• Visited June 2014
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Late Night Desire”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

When I visit Vito's during the day I have one of the specials, normally Chicken Marsala. Its a huge dish and its cheap! And, its really good too. I don't want to over do it and say this place is the best or say the food is the best, but this place has taken care of me for many years and given me great food all the way. Late night, after 12am, it really is one of the only places worth going for food. At this time, the pizza is really good for obvious reasons. The staff has to deal with really drunk people late night and do an excellent job doing so. For that, the staff gets way more than five stars in my opinion. In all the years I have visited Vito's, the kitchen is visible and clean, the staff has been friendly, and they have more than satisfied my craving for good food whether it be lunch time, dinner time, or for that midnight snack.

• Visited May 2014