This hotel is in agreat location backing onto St.Pete's beach with its snow white sand, that steaches for a couple of miles. It has a bar on the beach were there is a live singer most nights (Jazz/soul). The staff are friendly and helpful. Although I found everything up to my expectations, if you want luxuary this is not the hotel for you. It is a good value for money 3* hotel. The area is mostly populated by retired folk like Southport or Bourenmouth in the UK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beachcomber Beach Resort Hotel is located on 5 1/2 acres of beautifully tropical landscaped gardens. From the first glimpse of the beautiful, white sandy beach and the blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico to the welcoming smiles of all of our associates, you will feel relaxed and glad to be here. The Beachcomber offers rooms overlooking the Tropical Landscaped Gardens, the Swimming Pool, or the white sandy Beach. Each of our guest rooms has two double beds, a small refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, large closet, AM/FM clock radio and Flat Screen TV with free HBO. There are two heated swimming pools with chaise loungers, an on-site fitness center, an on-site guest laundry facility, complimentary coffee served daily in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Beachcomber Beach Resort And Hotel
- Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel St. Pete Beach, Florida