I have been visiting this Hotel at least once a year since 1987 - 30+ visits in all - and normal stay is around two weeks. I travel with my family from the UK.
We very much prefer this small friendly Hotel to the other large multi-storey Hotels dotted along the beach.
The staff are friendly and really helpful. Every visit we see improvements to the buildings and facilities.
Will be returning around November time.
Give it a try - you won't be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beachcomber Beach Resort Hotel is located on 5 1/2 acres of beautifully tropical landscaped gardens. From the first glimpse of the beautiful, white sandy beach and the blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico to the welcoming smiles of all of our associates, you will feel relaxed and glad to be here. The Beachcomber offers rooms overlooking the Tropical Landscaped Gardens, the Swimming Pool, or the white sandy Beach. Each of our guest rooms has two double beds, a small refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, large closet, AM/FM clock radio and Flat Screen TV with free HBO. There are two heated swimming pools with chaise loungers, an on-site fitness center, an on-site guest laundry facility, complimentary coffee served daily in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HRS, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Beach Resort And Hotel
- Beachcomber Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel St. Pete Beach, Florida