We stayed at the Beachcomber for five nights and had a really nice stay. The rooms are fairly basic and a bit dated, but perfectly adequate and very clean. The staff are excellent, can't do enough to help. The gardens and pool areas are beautifully kept. The Beach Bar is great, my only criticism is that the live music during the daytime it too loud. Overall the Beachcomber is an excellent beach resort and provides fantastic value for money. The atmosphere is very laid back, ideal for a relaxing stay. We wound not hesitate to stay at the Beachcomber again or to recommend it to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beachcomber Beach Resort Hotel is located on 5 1/2 acres of beautifully tropical landscaped gardens. From the first glimpse of the beautiful, white sandy beach and the blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico to the welcoming smiles of all of our associates, you will feel relaxed and glad to be here. The Beachcomber offers rooms overlooking the Tropical Landscaped Gardens, the Swimming Pool, or the white sandy Beach. Each of our guest rooms has two double beds, a small refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, large closet, AM/FM clock radio and Flat Screen TV with free HBO. There are two heated swimming pools with chaise loungers, an on-site fitness center, an on-site guest laundry facility, complimentary coffee served daily in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Beach Resort And Hotel
- Beachcomber Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel St. Pete Beach, Florida